Tie Pilot Resources?

BobasDent1138

[THIS POST CONTAINS UP-TO-DATE RESOURCES FOR THE TFA TIE PILOT]

Hello everyone!

I've got a TFA Snowtrooper build on pause, so in the meantime I'm working on aquiring tie pilot gear.

Does anyone know of makers of the flightsuit and gloves? These are the hardest to find and the flightsuit is next to impossible for an inexperienced tailor to make. I saw someone on Etsy had suits for $200 and they looked decent at least. But may be too risky to try out at that price tag.

I'm assuming the boots were probably pre manufactured like the snowtrooper boots and they just bought a bunch of pairs.

Any help would be tremendous!

Thanks,

Gav

**CURRENTLY KNOWN RESOURCES**

>>Helmet

-Animefan (RPF) *FOR SALE/Incredibly clean casts; to include hoses and boxes in the near future*

-Jimmiroquai (RPF/FISD) *being cleaned, molded and cast. Either for sale now or very soon*

-Thorssoli (RPF) *being molded and tested*

>>Armor

-Jimmiroquai (RPF/FISD)

-Animefan (RPF) *unconfirmed/being tested*

-Thorssoli (RPF) *confirmed/being tested*

>>Flightsuit

-Jimmiroquai (RPF/FISD) ~$175+ ship from Philippines , made to order and professionally tailored. Includes most if not all accurate details of the real suits.

-Crowprops (Etsy) ~$200, made to order and tailored to your size. Seems very accurate and made out of a breathable material

>>Sidearm

-3d print files for the new TFA Pistol can be found (until copied here) in the TFA FO TK Resource thread on the FISD

>>Gloves (FOUND PART)

-British Army Soft Leather MTP Lightweight/Warm Weather Combat Gloves

[as of now these can be found on ebay.co.uk from various sellers in various sizes. NEED TO DYE BLACK]

-ImperialBoots (combo with boots)

>>Boots

-ImperialBoots

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Edited by BobasDent1138

Crow Props makes a good flight suit and boots, but his suit is in the $200 range. It's the one most of us working on the build right now are using. Gloves has been the thing I've been stuck on. Look like a form or tactical or MMA gloves. Lots of close but not quite right so far.

Edited by KellwolfB6

Flightsuit, got it at Cosplaysky.com.

I know Wampa wear makes some nice ones.

The gloves I got them on E-Bay. Leather gloves that I paid 25$ shipped.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Crow Props makes a good flight suit and boots, but his suit is in the $200 range. It's the one most of us working on the build right now are using. Gloves has been the thing I've been stuck on. Look like a form or tactical or MMA gloves. Lots of close but not quite right so far.

Yep, Crow props is who I've been communicating with. Seems like I'll be going with theirs at this point. Seems accurate and it's made to custom sizing so seems pretty much as close as we can get right now. Thanks!

Flightsuit, got it at Cosplaysky.com.

I know Wampa wear makes some nice ones.

The gloves I got them on E-Bay. Leather gloves that I paid 25$ shipped.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! I'll look into it :) do you have a link to those gloves by chance? And maybe to "wampa wear"?

On 2/17/2016 at 10:01 PM, The5thHorseman said:

There you go for the gloves:

--------------

Nothing's like found part!

INCREDIBLE FIND!!! Gloves identified thanks to you sir!!

British MTP Lightweight (Warm Weather/Desert) Combat Gloves

1st post will be updated with new resources :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Hi, the new boots soon to be available by Imperialboots. You can ask here, forum user Zhongvador, he is the owner!!<br>

And you can contact here: contact@imperialboots.com<br><br>

About flight suit, perhaps Custom Props are working on it, Claudio Oliver in Facebook

Awesome news! Thanks! I was actually just about to try to find the owner and ask!! The soles to me look the same as or very similar to the TK so I figured they'd be the ones to help out. I'll have to check out that FB link too. Thanks!