Would someone kindly assist with photobucket images?

humperdingle

Now that Photobucket seems to be up-and-running again, i'd be grateful if someone could tell me exactly how to post a link, preferably so the photo is actually shown within the post, without having to click-in.

On each photo in photobucket you will see in the upper left, a selection menu. Click that and one of the options will be "share.  Click "Share". And you should see on the right hand side of your a screen a series of links. One of them says "Direct". Click that one and should flash "copied". Now go back to your Whitearmor post and click picture icon in the editing tools. Paste copied link in the URL window.

• Like 1

copy the direct link from photobucket then click on the little picture icon above your post.  Its green and blue with a little orange dot like a sun on a landscape.  You will be presented with a pop up window with a text field titled URL.  Copy your link there and hit ok. Bingo!  Picture in post.

Good luck.

Aah, thank you, gents. Part of my issue seems to be that I'm using an ipad for most of my forum use. Those options aren't visible until I post via PC! let's see if this works:

On 2/6/2016 at 10:32 AM, humperdingle said:

Aah, thank you, gents. Part of my issue seems to be that I'm using an ipad for most of my forum use. Those options aren't visible until I post via PC! let's see if this works:

a2dRhMG.jpg

Taa daa!

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2016 at 10:33 AM, humperdingle said:

a2dRhMG.jpg

Taa daa!

Aha so that's how it works...

mezFBWu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by Sly11