Athentic Props (AP)

AP is now concidered the biggest of all screen lineage suits with a much bigger mid section and leg parts ect.. actually my shoulder straps are longer than movie originals with over 2 inches extentions so people can cut to size.

All trooper costumes that have lineage to movie suit have same size chest and back piece, meaning  RS, TE, ATA ect... even Anovos and TM are very similar in size, the only larger chest are the FX,  RT I believe which are fan sculpts and totally innacurate, in my many years of trooper making this is the first I hear AP chest is small.

Mark (AP)

Edited by ABS80

AP is now concidered the biggest of all screen lineage suits with a much bigger mid section and leg parts ect.. actually my shoulder straps are longer than movie originals with over 2 inches extentions so people can cut to size.

All trooper costumes that have lineage to movie suit have same size chest and back piece, meaning  RS, TE, ATA ect... even Anovos and TM are very similar in size, the only larger chest are the FX,  RT I believe which are fan sculpts and totally innacurate, in my many years of trooper making this is the first I hear AP chest is small.

Mark (AP)

Thanks Mark! Very excited.

I think my AP was the last few batches to come before the newly improved version thats offered now. 

Even then I'm very very happy with it and it has been good to me so far for 19 troops in 13 months. Just starting to show some wear but I think that makes it look a little more authentic! Thats what I tell my self anyways. ;)

If and when I replace it I would have no issues getting the same one. 

Good luck with yours!