• Armor = Authentic Props (AP)
  • Helmet = Authentic Props (AP)
  • Blaster = Resin

Optional

• Height = 5'11"
  • Weight = 185lbs
  • Boots = TK Boots
  • Canvas belt = Rob Kittell
  • Hand Plates = Rubber (Karin Sonnenschein)
  • Neck Seal = nikkimat (eBay)
  • Holster = Authentic Props (AP)

Apologies beforehand on some of the lighting, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment without many lights and in the winter my lighting is not the greatest.  Some of the photos also seem to be rotated in the wrong direction... I rotated them in Photobucket and changed the link but they sometimes do not seem to change, I assume due to caching.

Thank you for considering my application!!

Armor Photos:

Full Body Front

IMG_4356.jpg

Full Body Back

IMG_4357.jpg
Full Right
IMG_4359.jpg
Full Left
IMG_4358.jpg

Helmet Detail Photos:
Front
IMG_4379.jpg
Back
IMG_4380.jpg
Right
IMG_4381.jpg

Left
IMG_4382.jpg

Hovi Tip Detail

IMG_4383.jpg

Lens Colour
IMG_4385.jpg

Accessory Photos
Ammo belt
IMG_4401.jpg

Neck Seal

IMG_4397.jpg

Blaster Left Side

IMG_4388.jpg

Blaster Right Side

IMG_4389.jpg

Thermal Detonator  Back

IMG_4392.jpg

Thermal Detonator Top

IMG_4393.jpg

Interior Strapping
IMG_4375.jpg

Abdomen Detail

IMG_4361.jpg

Snaps on Posterior

IMG_4363.jpg

Sniper Plate Detail

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4370.jpg

Rounded Rivet Pack Detail

IMG_4368.jpg

Hand Guards

IMG_4364.jpg

Action Shot
IMG_3851.jpg

Blaster D-Ring (NEW!)
IMG_4409.jpg
Thigh Proportion Detail (NEW!)
IMG_4410.jpg
IMG_4411.jpg
Edited by JodoYodo

Looks Great! Killer paint job on your helmet! :jc_doublethumbup:

Some picky details that I might address ( for Centurion or just to have your kit look it's best, as you're kit is looking to be) could include moving your shoulder bells towards your shoulder straps, heat forming your shoulder straps so that they lay flat on your back plate, shortening your drop box straps, replacing your cod strap with black elastic, replaceing your TD screws with pan-head common screws (no square socket (robertson)), and painting the screws on yout TD black. Note ... These are not all required for Centurion. Good Job though! :smiley-sw013:

Edited by 68Brick
  • Like 1

Looks Great! Killer paint job on your helmet! :jc_doublethumbup:

Some picky details that I might address ( for Centurion or just to have your kit look it's best, as you're kit is looking to be) could include moving your shoulder bells towards your shoulder straps, heat forming your shoulder straps so that they lay flat on your back plate, shortening your drop box straps, replacing your cod strap with black elastic, replaceing your TD screws with pan-head common screws (no square socket (robertson)), and painting the screws on yout TD black. Note ... These are not all required for Centurion. Good Job though! :smiley-sw013:

All excellent suggestions :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post updated with Blaster D-ring and some pictures showing thigh proportions, since that was something mentioned to me offline.

Thank you to everyone for the feedback, I will definitely be working on that to improve my kit.  I unfortunately have not had the time to paint the screws of my Thermal Detonator, but that is next on my list this weekend!

Hey David, welcome to beginning your EI review, lets go straight to it!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required photos have been posted, and thanks for adding the D ring and some extra thigh shots.

Your armour looks great, but Ukswrath and I have had a good look at your application and there is one thing we would like to see adjusted before we grant you the EI badge.

The cover strip on your thigh without the ammo pack needs to be trimmed shorter, as it should finish at the top of the ridge as in the Lucas archive photo below.

gallery_12157_15_34529_zpsn1uiqv8x.jpg

Your thigh caparison photo

IMG_4410_zpshuwpnzsa.jpg

Please make this mod and we can complete your review and get EI badge underway.

Thanks David, and good job.I am away for work and have crappy internet so we are working on your application in the back ground.

Could I please ask you to update your front on image and action shot in your app now you have made the mod. we use the action shot in an approval thread and it would be better with the thigh fix.

Thank for your patience :)

Hey David, welcome  back to your EI review, lets go straight to it!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required photos have been posted, including the requested correction to your thigh cover strip.

Congratulations and welcome to the rank of Expert Infantry.

You sure do have a very nice set of armour, and it fits you well. Something mentioned by your fellow troopers was the "Killer paint job", yes your  helmet is indeed beautifully done. :jc_doublethumbup:  With a few tweaks and adjustments, you will look absolutely awesome, so lets discus those below.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:In this section we'll discuss observations made by your fellow troopers as well as myself and Ukswrath. Sometimes changes and or adjustments are suggested for the overall fitment and look of your armour. If there is anything that could possibly affect a future Centurion approval, they will be mentioned in that section.

There are a few minor things that we would like you to adjust so you will look your best. in what we hope will be your upcoming Centurion application.

Neck seal: Yours is still passable  for Centurion, but if there were ever an upgrade you might consider, perhaps one with a shinier finish.

gallery_12157_11_741347_zpsesienfar.jpg

Shoulder Bells:  These should virtually if not touch the plastic shoulder bridges at the top, simply shorten the top straps and they will be perfect.

Fore arm cover strips: This is really just a tidy up as the tops look like they could dig into your inner elbow. These can be trimmed to follow the line of the top of the fore arm, so having an angle is fine, simply trim off and sand the corner. ;)

Drop boxes: These should be virtually touching the the base of the ammo belt, easy fix,  shorten straps.

IMG_43561_zpszni8bqgm.jpg

Cod to Butt plate strap: Although its not seen from the outside, this strap is normally black, so it sits here as a suggestion to change.

IMG_4363_zpstjr5z6wz.jpg

Ab and Kidney side seam alignment:  We think these probably moved while you raised your arms for the side photos, but be mindful the tops should be aligned, along with the rivet positions. Also make sure you close the seam gap up for Centurion.

IMG_4358_zpsjf5klle6.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

As much as we try to spot everything that would affect an Centurion application, the ultimate accuracy is up to the trooper.

Ok here we have a few things that will need attention for a Centurion application.

Back to kidney plate gap: What we are looking for here is minimal to no gap, or overlap, in this case we believe its just a strap shortening exercise to get it closed up, nice and easy

IMG_4357_zpspa0uripj.jpg

Thermal Det: There is a small lip on the lower edge of the button plate that needs to be trimmed off. We think by running a steal ruler down the length and perpendicular to the edge will probably remove this without to much trouble at all, the other correction is to replace the screws with Pan heads and painting them black for the perfect finishing touch.

IMG_4392_zps9ijai0bi.jpg

E-11: There are two things we found mounted backwards on your E11.

1. Rear sight, this can be seen in your D ring photo easier than in the side images. The smooth curved part should be facing forward and the grooved or scalloped part facing backwards.

2. Charging handle. This should arc towards the muzzle instead of curving towards the end cap. We understand the rear sight may be difficult to remove without damage, but would definitely like to see the charging handle turned around.

IMG_4389_zpsro3fyg3v.jpg

Photo list update: Could you please when you can, update your action shot with the thigh cover strip mod you have made, as we use that photo on another part of the web site for EIB apps. Its where we put you photo on a Star wars background.

Centurion isn't just about a list of things that your armour must have as written in the CRL, it is also a Troopers opportunity to take his or her armour to that next level and a chance to look as kick butt as you possibly can, you are steps away David, make your adjustment and changes we have talked about today, and we expect to see a great Centurion application from you very soon.

If you have any questions or need any advice/guidance, please don't hesitate to shoot Tony or myself a PM.

Once again congratulations on your EI badge.