Terry Fox pep rally

TheTrueNorth

Hello FISD and 501st, I'd like to take a bit of your time and ask any interested members from Southern Ontario I'd you'd be interested in attending a Terry Fox pep rally at my school next October. I was really hoping to show the school community that it's not just them that's been touched by cancer, I'll message anyone interested.

Edited by TheTrueNorth

Hello FISD and 501st, I'd like to take a bit of your time and ask any interested members from Southern Ontario I'd you'd be interested in attending a Terry Fox pep rally at my school next October. I was really hoping to show the school community that it's not just them that's been touched by cancer, I'll message anyone interested.

submit the request through the proper legion channels to get troopers in our area to consider/attend. Be sure the request is vetted with school administrators and all associated channels before hand as well. Ideally the school should make the request to avoid surprises (which is no fun to show up and no one in charge is expecting you)

http://www.501st.com/request.php

That's why I'm planning ahead and hoping to talk to the administration and the head teacher for our Terry Fox pep rally sooner than later. Plus I was just kind of using this as a see who's interested thread, I wasn't going to make an official request until I got the green light.

Edited by TheTrueNorth