Rogue one tks

I did a quick forum/web search for the rogue one stormtrooper armour, found a few pics seen a few differences..<br>

I am honestly not trying to open a can of worms here but rather start a real discussion at where rogue one might take the tks. With as clean as first order are on screen, and how sharp and clean anovos tks are looking. Could the anovos be what we will see in rogue one or something even cleaner and sharper like first order?

Think you will find that most armor used on the films are from outside source not from any vendors

• Like 2

That's not really what I'm getting at. We spend a lot of time and effort to be screen accurate. Looking at first order it's very sanitized just wondering if that's what the new tks will look like ... The anovos was just a reference to what's going on in the hobby now.

Rogue One is to take place between IV and V, so I'd assume a mash up... Or was it V and VI lol I get mixed up with numbers...

Between III and IV. It's the story of how they stole the Death Star plans.

Ā 

Personally, I'm expecting the TKs to look near-identical to those seen in ANH. If there are any changes, it will be so minimal that the casual viewer wouldn't notice at first--but that's what FISD is for.

• Like 3

Sorry to highjack here, but another thread around with a very similar issue.<br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32518-rogue-one-tks/'>http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32518-rogue-one-tks/</a><br>

There you can find pictures stolen from a drone of a few stunts dressed up in stormtrooper gear during the real shooting of Rogue One. I don't have a trained eye, but people there seemed to be sure the armors weren't anovos' and weren't very happy about the general look of it.<br>

To me, if the suits were anovos, that would be great news, cos that would grant immediately my yet to arrive kit the "certification of screen accuracy". ;)

Yeah I saw that. Kinda prompted me to start this. What if the new tks are all shiny ,super symmetrical and sharp. Don't thibk they will venture far from the classic style but with newer tech and being able to produce en masse better stuff than we ever saw in the movies. Could change a lot for us. First order is completely new but these are within the original timeline

From looking at those photos, a few things do stand out, even at a distance. The TKs appear to be a rather messy looking hybrid of ANH and ROTJ (rubber trim around the major armor pieces).<br><br>

LFL has already set precedent for the ROTJ TK to be the "official" model that they endorse, with the release of Battlefront by EA/Dice, so this is not surprising.

• Like 1

Between III and IV. It's the story of how they stole the Death Star plans.

Ā 

Personally, I'm expecting the TKs to look near-identical to those seen in ANH. If there are any changes, it will be so minimal that the casual viewer wouldn't notice at first--but that's what FISD is for.

Ā 

I think we'll see the ROTJ TK's and SE Sandtroopers there too

Honestly, I don't see what the ANOVOS hype is. It doesn't look any better than any other vendors, if not worse. I just don't put much stock in mass produced stuff.

I have an anovos and an AP and I got to see an RS too the anovos is almost just as accurate at RS better than AP MTK ATA cap wtf, it really is cast from original armor it has all the tells of original armor
  • Like 1