RS Prop E-11

SkulShurtugalTCG

I tried searching for this... but it's very difficult to search for "RS" on this forum since you can only search for a word with 3 or more characters. So apologies if this question has already been asked, once or a dozen times.

RS Prop Masters sells an E-11 Blaster. Does anyone own this blaster? Is it Centurion approve-able, and if not what mods need done? Are there any downsides to it?

I'm planning on finishing my helmet within the next month or so, and after that I still have a half-year (minimum) wait for the rest of my armor, so I decided to invest in the blaster next. This one stuck out to me, and I'd just like some more information from you guys before biting the bullet.

Thanks!

~~Skul

RS , as far as I know, don't sell their blaster except for part of their ready made suits . However , I have one . It's black resin over an aluminium tube . It's cast directly from a real sterling . It comes with ally mount and resin Hengstler and scope . It doesn't really need painting as its black resin .

I customised mine by adding the visible spring and an inner forward barrel .

I would say that straight out of the box it's centurion quality , but I'm no expert .

However, if you want one , you have to buy the complete armour .

There is a build diary on here covering my modifications , it's in the ANH e11 section , or hunt my profile for posts I've made to find it .

Hope this is helpful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...