ANOVOS arrived today!

shnar

I almost missed delivery #3 (because Anovos decided to make the FedEx have signature required, couldn't have them just drop off the boxes, so I had to work from home today to make sure I was here to sign for them), but quite excited to get 2 different ANOVOS suits (one for me and one for my 17 year old son):

post-23413-0-14226800-1454016041_thumb.jpg

Helmet looks great for a "retail" prebuild. Now I get to go through the pains of learning how to assemble a kit :)

-shnar

Yes, I bought them right at the May 4th time frame, so $350 each. The helmets alone seem to be worth that much, so we're tickled pink with the kits. The eyes look like they'll be easy to trim excess edges and sand. The lenses are green and just one curved piece that presses on my nose. Is green more accurate than say smoke black? I might want to replace them all together.

Going to be a fun father/son project, we'll take pics and keep this thread updated with our progress :)

-shnar

• Like 2

When I wear the helmet, I feel like I'm suffocating, hard to breath, etc. Is there a way to get around this? I'm assuming it's because, well, oxygen. Will adding fans help?

-shnar

I've not had that feelin myself but I would think feeling the air across your face from fans could help

When I wear the helmet, I feel like I'm suffocating, hard to breath, etc. Is there a way to get around this? I'm assuming it's because, well, oxygen. Will adding fans help?

-shnar

Taking the screen out from the teeth will help a bit too... Wear the bucket as much as possible, get used to it... Add screen back in, if it makes a huge difference, then remove it again... You may be anxious when wearing the bucket, so this may help... Try short times first for wearing, extending the time for wearing thereafter.... Some people have also noted a problem like this with bucket, not necessarily just ANOVOS, just buckets in general.