Sign in to follow this  
Hunter.hoffman

New in Sacramento CA

My name in Hunter and like many I am a long time fan of both Star Wars and the 501st. Just got my Anovos armor delivered. I am very excited to begin this adventure.

• Like 2

Greetings Hunter, and welcome to the FISD!!!

We are truly excited about the ANOVOS kits arriving as well.  What's better than a lot of Stormtroopers, besides even MORE of them!  ;)

Be sure to do your research before you start cutting plastic, no matter how tempting it is to get it ready for trooping.  You'll always be better served by reading and comprehending before actually doing and of course:  Measure twice, cut once.  ;)

Have a look around, get familiar with the forums, and don't hesitate to reach out for help to any of us directly or through a new thread posting where a larger audience can chime in with advice and/or answers for you.

Have a look at the "Advanced Tactics" section and see what you can do with your armor's appearance with just a little bit of extra work in the EIB and Centurion posts.  Those programs are completely voluntary, but they will help to take your armor to the next level for everyone who sees it.

Again, welcome to the FISD!!!

If you need help there are several of us from the local garrison, Central California, who can offer first hand assistance. Good luck and looking forward to having you join us soon. 

• Like 2

Hello ans welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to the FISD!  :trooper:​