Blaster / Weapons - Public Use / Display - REST OF THE WORLD

gmrhodes13

For those who have not yet seen this:

Just in from LFL:

Good news – the ban on displaying of blasters in public is now lifted for international regions as well, but with the caveat that certain events may still include a request for no blasters based on regional sensitivities. Hopefully these will be few and far between, however.

So essentially, as always, please respect the event host/venues wishes.

Nicky Blum

Legion Events Coordinator

• Like 2

People keep saying blaster ban this blaster ban that. There was no ban. There was just a polite request and we were left to our discretion whether to use blasters or not.

I'm beginning to think they say blaster ban because it rolls nicely off the tongue. "Polite request not to use blaster" is a lot more of a mouthful than blaster ban.

• Like 2

I do a lot of troops at car shows and public areas solo. 

This was my first one

12113417_10206426972126958_4844417385852

was invited to troop the even, the cameras in the parking lot alerted the police to investigate, in which they did. Now I make it a point to introduce myself to the LEO's at these event, and let them inspect prior to me trooping. Most know me by name now but not a bad practice to get started on 

• Like 1