Accurate ANH Hero Neckseal

Hi all,<br><br>

I've tried contacting Veedox to order one of his awesome ANH Hero Neckseals, but his most recent For Sale thread is locked and it won't let me PM him... Any ideas of how I can make contact to order?<br><br>

With that said, are there any other super-accurate alternatives you guys can recommend, please? I've seen Darman's ones too, but don't know how they compare (and there may be others too).<br><br>

Thanks guys - any help would be much appreciated.<br><br>

C

Hey there, Carrim, welcome aboard!

First thing to do, is read around and interact with the forums a little bit more. Get a few more posts under your belt, and try that thread again. Five total posts oughta do it. ;) Veedox is a great choice though.

Hey there, Carrim, welcome aboard!

First thing to do, is read around and interact with the forums a little bit more. Get a few more posts under your belt, and try that thread again. Five total posts oughta do it. ;) Veedox is a great choice though.

Hey, thanks mate! Will do... I suspected it may have been because of that. Much appreciated!

hi folks,

i tried to order a neck seal via www.tk409.com. Is this site still online?

I did not get an answer about my order since one week. :(

Hey buddy, I also ordered back at the end of 2014, but after waiting a long time with no update, I was given a refund (no explanation given). Doesn't seem like much has changed. Unfortunate really, as they're highly-recommended! ☹️

• 3 weeks later...

Veedox's inbox was full but I messaged him directly and he uncleared it and I was able to order from him. The seal was amazing! Sadly it was 1" too small but they took it back to modify, amazing support! Awaiting the repaired version...

• 1 year later...

I make super accurate 16 rib hero neckseals buddy <br><br>

Check out The imperial Supply Depot on Facebook.908118dae9ed3f5ea60215dff1b9e6aa.jpg

Edited by TK73511
  • Like 1

I just had email contact with Chris (TK-409) and that's definatly not his normal behavior, he is one of the good guys!<br>

There must be some problem with emails coming through.<br>

Try to contact him via troopertk409(at)gmail.com, i'm sure he will get back to you soon!

Edited by RoCKo