AP Blaster

Falciform13

I'm looking at getting a blaster.  I'm buying my armor from AP.  They sell the blaster for $170.  Has anyone purchased one?  I'm wondering about the workmanship and quality.  I don't have the tools, space, or know how to build one from a kit.  But if there's a big enough cost difference, I may give it a go.

Mark of AP doesn't sell the Blaster.. it comes from another guy through him and I have his Blaster. I also purchased my armor through AP :)

I have started the weathering of mine..

---------

I'm not experienced but it is heavy and seems well built. Watch the Fire selector switch on the left side of it near the trigger.. It's fragile and can break. Other than that I was overall pleased with it.

Many others have a "Hyper-firm" which I have seen recently and handled. They are a lot lighter than these ones.

Hope that helps,

:smiley-sw013:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Hi Kevin,

I like my Blaster.. it feels solid. I think overall it has nice detailing. There are serial numbers on it as well in different places.

I would easily recommend this one to others. It isn't light like a toy.

I wish you luck in finding what you are looking for. :)

• Like 1

I have one and I'm quite happy with it. Being in Canada with the horrible exchange rate and the risk of a blaster being seized at customs having a soultion to buy in Canada sold me on my decision. <br><br>

I'm replacing the counter with a functional replica and adding lenses to the scope. As well I build an inner bolt and spring to add inside. <br><br>

Brett who makes these is very great to answer questions. I highly recommend it.

• Like 1

You can't go wrong with the blaster made in Canada. I too have one and they are pretty decent. Just have to make your own spring and bolt and touch up the paint with some weathering. But for 170$ Canadian, you can't go wrong. Ordering from the States means there is a good chance your item will be seized and destroyed at the border. No matter how you label it, they will see it as a replica firearm which violates our import laws. Best be safe and stick with Canadian goods if you ask me.