FOTK Vinyl Pauldrons Final Prototype

TK4205

I think you'll find old Glory red is the official red of the empire. I came across it when painting donation boxes.

Love this! I spent days deliberating and talked to folks in the industry for a month before I chose the color. I'm glad I didn't try to just mix my own tints.

• 10 months later...

Hey guys I was wondering what kind of paint to use on these.. I just got the regular black pauldron from Wyatt, but it's a very flat black and wanted to maybe hit it with a semi gloss or satin, but because it's a flexible vinyl material wasn't sure if regular rustoleum would work without cracking.

You also have the option of replacement. Or refund.

On screen, I found the black pauldron to be less glossy than the red but I'm happy to work with you.

O no I'm very happy with it! I was just curious, I'm assuming I could use vinyl paint, but just rubbing it down with armor all dash wipes made it look much nicer.

• 2 months later...

Update 3/3/17

Final product. About as screen accurate as you can get, without knowing what was actually used. satisfaction guaranteed.

Built in magets hold it in place. Durable but easy on your painted armor. Email ImperialGaskets@gmail.com to get on the list.

$125 + shipping

TIHqjK4.jpg

6d71LPc.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

On 3/4/2017 at 9:54 AM, TK4205 said:

Update 3/3/17

Final product. About as screen accurate as you can get, without knowing what was actually used. satisfaction guaranteed.

Built in magets hold it in place. Durable but easy on your painted armor. Email ImperialGaskets@gmail.com to get on the list.

$125 + shipping

Where do you have the rear arm that wraps around the back of your neck stick to? Mine is think is to far back and makes the pauldron sit farther back

Where do you have the rear arm that wraps around the back of your neck stick to? Mine is think is to far back and makes the pauldron sit farther back

Which kit do you have? These were made for the alpha kits. If you can trace what you need, I can custom fit, no problem. I can also send you a template for sizing.

Which kit do you have? These were made for the alpha kits. If you can trace what you need, I can custom fit, no problem. I can also send you a template for sizing.

I have KB props kit so it seems the neck is a little more open, so having the rear arm reach my armor it bends out a bit.. not a big deal I was just wanting to see if my placement was correctbfec6dfeb096d0a4320815b978b8ca7d.jpg

I have KB props kit so it seems the neck is a little more open, so having the rear arm reach my armor it bends out a bit.. not a big deal I was just wanting to see if my placement was correctbfec6dfeb096d0a4320815b978b8ca7d.jpg

It looks great and you did a fantastic job on your kit.

Someone else was having the same problem with my pauldron on Jim's kit. But untill I get a good measurement, or get to size one fist hand, my pauldrons fit the anovos kit best.

Someone else was having the same problem with my pauldron on Jim's kit. But untill I get a good measurement, or get to size one fist hand, my pauldrons fit the anovos kit best.

Great thanks! I just wanted to make sure it looked about right

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2017 at 6:19 AM, TK4205 said:

TK12406 approves this pauldrons for Jimmi Kits :)

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 2