DBoz ANOVOS TK Build

DBoz

So, did you decide yo go with the bracket set?

Still haven't decided. Kind of waiting to see how ukswrath's build works out using it.

Kind of leaning toward snaps, though because the ANOVOS abs is so thin. It seems like a snap system would be more durable.

• Like 2

I'm amazed your belt came apart so easily. Mine had about a gallon of CA and I ended up cutting out sections of ABS to get it apart safely. I ended up using scrap ABS to shore up and reenforce the damage. It will all be covered up by the buttons which I also get to remake :/

I'm amazed your belt came apart so easily. Mine had about a gallon of CA and I ended up cutting out sections of ABS to get it apart safely. I ended up using scrap ABS to shore up and reenforce the damage. It will all be covered up by the buttons which I also get to remake :/

FWIW mine was the same as yours. Tons of epoxy inside the buttons. Had to cut them out from the back and reinforce. And now I have to make at least one button cover...

• 1 year later...

lots of great information you put into the thread.

how long did you take from start to finish on this project??

any finished photos???

I actually have not made any progress on this build. In fact, I have been absent from the board for quite a while. It was just luck that I happened to stop by here and see your post. My TK build has kind of taken a back seat to my R2D2 build and as such remains in the box in the garage. Some day I will get back to it.

• 1 month later...