19 y/o new Legion member needs legal/small claims court advice

PlainWhiteTK

Interesting post. I'm afraid you need to elaborate a bit before anyone could possibly assist. Typically, small claims court is a last resort and depending on the cost of the "item" or "items", could cost you more than it's worth. Any details you can share?

Paid for a TK commission last April for 1200(I know, I was naive), and I've yet to receive anything except the bucket(He even originally told me he could finish it in 2 weeks). He's a well known 501st member and is very hard to get ahold of in the fact that he usually just ignores my messages until I tell him I'm going to post on the forum about him. Personally I've had enough with it. I've been nothing but patient, and he continually prolongs the time, always coming up with excuses for not having it done, usually blaming life getting in the way. Hasn't even responded to me since the end of November, despite me pleading with him multiple times about wanting the armor to troop with for TFA. PayPal couldn't help me and the members I've talked to that know him haven't been able to do anything. I don't even know if it's finished or not, but he hasn't even told me or given any indication.

It probably wouldn't hurt to get in touch with Mark, (captsafe66) who is the Provost Marshal, to see if he can offer some guidance.

Edited by justjoseph63