Ukswrath's ANOVOS TK build (stunt)

ukswrath

Hey! This is the left forearm I'm working on. SDS armor and I'm adding cover strips. This is the front view. Any recommendations on how to trim the cover strips with regards to the main armor angle? Should I keep the cover strip edge at 90 degrees or do you think it should be cut at an angle.

eMUG2ph.jpg

4 hours ago, Helotech said:

Thanks.

Not sure how I missed that. A trimming I will go...

No worries, looks like Dan helped you on your build thread also

1 minute ago, Helotech said:

Ya. I hate posting in multiple spots, but I just needed an answer for this so I could progress.

All of you are great.

That's what were here for

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:57 AM, Mognathal said:

Hey! I've been having some issues with the back of the thighs, the issue being the angle it comes in causing it to not lay flat against the connecting strip.

How could i fix this?

Hey Fredrik did I answer your question?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Sn4k3 said:

Anyone here knows how to effectively tell the difference between the real and counterfeit E6000? I buy from amazon.es

The genuine product is clearly marked Made in the USA, and has a batch number on each tube.  They do not sell to distributors in Asia, so if you try to save a few bucks by ordering from a seller there it is not the real stuff. If you have any doubts, you can contact the manufacturer at www.eclecticproducts.com, and they will let you know where to get it.  Amazon should be a safe bet.  If you use PayPal at least you have some recourse if it's not the real deal.  The fake stuff really is garbage.

14 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

The genuine product is clearly marked Made in the USA, and has a batch number on each tube.  They do not sell to distributors in Asia, so if you try to save a few bucks by ordering from a seller there it is not the real stuff. If you have any doubts, you can contact the manufacturer at www.eclecticproducts.com, and they will let you know where to get it.  Amazon should be a safe bet.  If you use PayPal at least you have some recourse if it's not the real deal.  The fake stuff really is garbage.

Great, thanks for the link to the site, it helps, it is recommended buy the plus version or the regular enough? Or better?

Is it just me or are none of the photos showing up? This is an extremely useful thread that was going to be forwarded to someone but it was brought to my attention the pics are gone. Do we have an updated thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frank75139 said:

Is it just me or are none of the photos showing up? This is an extremely useful thread that was going to be forwarded to someone but it was brought to my attention the pics are gone. Do we have an updated thread?

The problem is that when the thread was created Photobucket was used as the image hosting site. Since then they have changed their policies and whatnot. Thus pictures linked from there are now missing or blurred if you do not pay their fees.

The problem is that when the thread was created Photobucket was used as the image hosting site. Since then they have changed their policies and whatnot. Thus pictures linked from there are now missing or blurred if you do not pay their fees.

I could have sworn they were up and working more recently. That’s why I was wondering if it there was another thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Frank75139 said:

I could have sworn they were up and working more recently. That’s why I was wondering if it there was another thread.

Yeah, it has been a pain. For me the linked pictures would work if I payed their fees, but they are blurred because I don't: 

But it looks like in this thread the pictures are not linked at all. The best bet would to redo this thread with updated pictures–which would be a lot of work. I loved this thread when I started here; it was the main guide I used to build my kit.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2019 at 7:12 PM, aramis said:

There's a link to a pdf in the first post, right above the " Sections, Navigation & Check List: " part...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-d8yBFyd0CgWGtmSWx6ZHRjbFE/view

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Blastmaster said:

So bummed all the images are gone for this thread.... Always was a great reference...

Tony is aware ;) 

17 minutes ago, TKNick8350 said:

@ukswrath I enjoy your page so far. But looks like photobucket not showing your photos. 

Correct photobucket are having issues at there end since Christmas I believe ;)