Ukswrath's ANOVOS TK build (stunt)

ukswrath

10 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

The CRL clearly states the frown does NOT leave the teeth area, unless Anovos has changed something then it should be good to go as is. If they did change it then I may need to update my tutorial to reflect that. 

This is my Anovos helmet, which I think was built about two years ago. When I got it it did not have those tiny grey points in the end of the frown; I added those by request. (I also filed away gray overspray )

DSC_7473.jpg

3 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

I will tell you this, our garrison is very strict being we're in Lucas's back yard. Our GML contacts me from time to time for details and my opinion of applicants. Given the fact the Andrew and myself are constantly learning, with this stuff in our face every day all day long, a GML may lose his touch if not in the mix daily..  

GGG? Andrew? Adam's my GML. The GGG forum (the part I can access, anyway) has shown very little activity since April 2016. 

6 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

I'm GGG, Andrew is in Australia. One you have full access to the website you'll see much more.

Waiting with baited breath. I already sent my latest photos to Adam. I didn't want to do an end-run around him and post them here. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tony - real quick question.  I bought my Anovos kit used and the shoulder bridges were busted up beyond repair.  I have a pair of ATA bridges or I bought a pair which closely resemble Anovos.  For Centurion approval, can either pair be used in place of Anovos?  Thanks in advance for your input....

If it makes you feel any better YOU will be the only one who notices. I destroyed my belt rivet caps while I was replacing the canvas portion of the belt on my Anovos kit, and had to source replacements from ATA - they’re just a hair off from Anovos’ shade of white, but if I try to point it out to other people they act like I’m insane.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fxdl2002 said:

Hey guys.  I'm in a panic.   I lost the brackets.  Or the kit was missing them. Can I get them at hardware stores or can I make them?

IMG_20180211_141551_kindlephoto-66551508.jpg

Hey Richard the connecting brackets?  Those you must purchase separately. There should be a link to Mr. Nostripes brackets. 

• ukswrath changed the title to Uswrath's ANOVOS TK build (stunt)
  • 3 weeks later...

Is the new unassembled belt recommended for people who have the Anovos assembled belt and have not taken it apart? Is it still recommended to replace the cloth part or can something be inserted into the Anovos cloth part?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Hey Gary the issue has always be the lack of rigidity and the 4 holes for the holster mounts. The armor from Anovos is mainly set up for ANH Stunt which is supposed to have 2 holster holes. Patching the belt is not excepted at L# that's why require it be replaced instead.

Hope this helps 

From what I read some people have difficulty taking the assembled Anovos belt appart including possibly damaging certain parts. Would it be recommended to get the new unassembled kit to avoid that issue? Obviously it costs more than just taking the assembled one apart.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk