Ukswrath's ANOVOS TK build (stunt)

ukswrath

It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Whatever works best for you. Take a look at some Centurion applications as see what others have done.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/72-request-centurion-status/

23 minutes ago, fxdl2002 said:

I just discovered an electric eraser with a white vinyl eraser... Removes dried e6000 without scoring the plastic!!!

Very nice, could you post a link so we can take a look at it.

Hope all is well with you. I am back building my armor. Real life got in the way of course. My question is, I glued the shoulder connections, the ribbed plastic ones, exactly as you did in your guide, and now I noticed they don't line up correctly with back plate. I feel like my chestplate is a little to round maybe. As a matter of fact my helmet hit it when I test fit. Thoughts? Have you seen this before? I saw some of your AP guide talks a little about checking it but if the armor is shaped that way, what can you do? Thanks again for all your help. 

Well you can re-glue them or add the Centurion level straps and see how they sit. Another option if you're afraid to damaged them just add some white velcro to hold them in place. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2016 at 2:52 AM, ukswrath said:

After comparing the measurements between left and right thighs the left would have to be trimmed.

Measure, mark then trim excess.

Hey Tony!

Just reading through your build thread and trying to learn haha. So you you said you measured the right thigh top and bottom and then cut the left side accordingly. Did you do this so that they would look the same? Did you also test fit the left side or did you just use the same measurements from the right side only?

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, darthanael said:

Hey Tony!

Just reading through your build thread and trying to learn haha. So you you said you measured the right thigh top and bottom and then cut the left side accordingly. Did you do this so that they would look the same? Did you also test fit the left side or did you just use the same measurements from the right side only?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Nate glad to be of assistance. The goal here it the trim both sides equally (as possible) to evenly distribute the cover strip that will be used to connect the two. The leg cover strip is 20mm (except for calf which is 25mm). Trimming one half thigh and shin @ 10mm and the other 10mm is what you want. Get the picture? ;). Note, it doesn't have to be perfect.

Hope this helps 

• Like 1

Just now, ukswrath said:

Hey Nate glad to be of assistance. The goal here it the trim both sides equally (as possible) to evenly distribute the cover strip that will be used to connect the two. The leg cover strip is 20mm (except for calf which is 25mm). Trimming one half thigh and shin @ 10mm and the other 10mm is what you want. Get the picture? ;). Note, it doesn't have to be perfect.

Hope this helps 

Oh okay I see. I think both front cover strips for the thighs and calves needed to be 20mm? And then fro both backs I was gonna do 25mm. Is this correct?

Oh okay I see. I think both front cover strips for the thighs and calves needed to be 20mm? And then fro both backs I was gonna do 25mm. Is this correct?
Backhoe the thigh cover strips are 20mm also. Only the calves have 25mm

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk