DadintheFog's ANH Stunt build (Anovos) - First Timer

kman - thanks again for all of your help and guidance.

I definitely am planning on lower the snaps on the ab for the belt.  Drives me crazy that it end up so high after I measuring three times.  I also need to shorter my thigh belt straps to pull them up a bit more.  (And I didn't tuck in my neck! -- live and learn.)

I am planning on going for Centurion but I'm going to focus next on getting the helmet updated next.  After wearing it for 10 minutes of the photos, I definitely need fans!

• Like 2

So close -- I have two requested updates prior to member approval. I need to move the position of my drop boxes - they are too far in as KMan has noted above. Easy fix. The second fix is to paint in the frown tips. I knew this would need to be fixed, but I though it was only for centurian level. I'll go ahead and fix and resubmit but had hoped to do it as part of my whole helmet rebuild. Oh well ... Easy fix too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So close -- I have two requested updates prior to member approval. I need to move the position of my drop boxes - they are too far in as KMan has noted above. Easy fix. The second fix is to paint in the frown tips. I knew this would need to be fixed, but I though it was only for centurian level. I'll go ahead and fix and resubmit but had hoped to do it as part of my whole helmet rebuild. Oh well ... Easy fix too.

Awesome, and pre welcome aboard!
  • Like 1

You really should remove that over spray on the teeth. It'll really make it look that much better.

Completely agree. I plan on a full helmet rebuild before going for the next level.

• Like 1

I received my approval by the Golden Gate Garrison tonight!!!! So happy. Fingers crossed that my first choice Tk number is still available!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Garrett: Do you have the shoulder bell elastic that goes around the bicep? I can't see it in the photos and it is a basic requirement :)

Your belt is fine enough where it is though. See images below.

Good luck trooper!

-Eric

Look where the belt comes to on the bottom ab button:

hero-and-stunt-stormtrooper-armor.jpg

Trooper's belt on the right:

ScreenShot2013-01-30at101624AM_zps61759d

• Like 1

Welcome to the 501st TK-10415. 

Please report to the death star hanger for standing around and looking shiny duty ;)

-Eric

• Like 1

Officially Approved!!! TK10415 reporting for duty!!!!

I want to give a shout to the Golden Gate Garrison, UKSwrath (for the most thorough TK build guide imaginable), everyone who posted in my build giving guidance and clicking likes for support, and to all the other Anovos builders (what an amazing experience to get to build with so many new fans!) You're all amazing.

Edited by DadintheFog
  • Like 5

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...