Holster: Where, who, and how much?

Howdy all, I'm currently in the process of putting together an ANH TK, and I'm looking for an A1 e-11 holster. So, who's the best quality out there? Not necessarily looking for cheap, but best value for my money. <br><br>

Any help is appreciated!

Second vote for Darman. He supplied my original one, and since my belt sought out a new owner following the TFA premiere, I have another one from him in the mail at this very moment. :)

Gazmosis, here on FISD also make some really nice holster time to time. They're made in a nice study leather that keeps its shape when the blaster isn't in it. It makes things much easier when you want to holster back your blaster.

Edited by The5thHorseman

I also have Gazmosis' holster... built like a tank! Ā Darman makes great products as well.. Ā His neck seal is the bomb! Ā Here is a link to his holster thread:http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16744-leather-e-11-holsters-35/

Edited by justjoseph63

Good feedback! <br>

I've been leatherworking for a couple of years and just made a thin prototype holster. I wasn't sure if the 8oz veg tan I normally work with was going to be too thick, but seems it's ideal!<br>

I'll set about making the 8oz version soon.

• Like 1

Darman offers his holsters in 4 (I believe) and 8 ounce leather. I'm unsure about the lower number only because I've ordered two 8 ounce versions from him. The 8 ounce leather works very nicely, in my opinion.

• Like 1

Darman offers his holsters in 4 (I believe) and 8 ounce leather. I'm unsure about the lower number only because I've ordered two 8 ounce versions from him. The 8 ounce leather works very nicely, in my opinion.

Excellent, thanks.

• Like 1