The Ep. VII Blaster you've been waiting for... (Limited Run)

Thanks! You'll actually be getting your blaster shipped quite a bit sooner as I've been preparing for an in-stock run which will hopefully be up here on the FISD within the week. :)

Really??? That's awesome! I was expecting to wait the 3 months like your site said. Can't tell you how happy this makes me!  :D  :D  :D

• Like 1

Really??? That's awesome! I was expecting to wait the 3 months like your site said. Can't tell you how happy this makes me!  :D  :D  :D

Your blaster will be shipping monday, also will be refunding the $15 difference on your order since I am running a sale this weekend on my blasters and didn't want you to miss out on that. :) 

• Like 1

Your blaster will be shipping monday, also will be refunding the $15 difference on your order since I am running a sale this weekend on my blasters and didn't want you to miss out on that. :)

I got the notice of the refund the other day. You're the best!

My blaster arrived well ahead of the expected time frame and is simply beautiful! <br><br>

Thanks again for the quality prop Heston. I don't suppose you have the plans/capability to make the Sonn-Blas SE-44C sidearm pistol?

• Like 1

My blaster arrived well ahead of the expected time frame and is simply beautiful! <br><br>

Thanks again for the quality prop Heston. I don't suppose you have the plans/capability to make the Sonn-Blas SE-44C sidearm pistol?

No plans currently. The market is saturated with people making those so I'm sure you can find someone who does. :)