The Ep. VII Blaster you've been waiting for... (Limited Run)

Been thinking the same thing every day. Lol

My Phasma debut in Niagara Falls Comic Con June 4-5 thought ordering Jan 24 was more than enough time... Canadian Garrison will understand that people who ordered 10 days after me have theirs already... All good

Mine came in Friday but broken, any suggestions on how to fix this? At first I thought it came this way. Upon further inspection it is broke. This portion has a thin honey comb design and I don't think glue would hold.

Update: Heston is replacing the blaster, thank you Heston!!!

---------------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Are you still printing guns? Interested in the blaster w/ stock.

Also wondering if these things are compatible with the thigh holster.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Edited by BOOKOF

Almost forgot to post my pics! They came out great. The only issue I have with mine is that the stock is a bit loose and tends to sag a bit. Might put just tape to tighten it up.

------------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

Got mine today, very happy to have it arrive!  How are you all doing the removable stop and plug assembly?  I was thinking magnets but don't want to re-invent the wheel at this point...too much going on with the armor build right now.

• 4 weeks later...

So... I have received my F-11D from Heston. I'd share pictures, but he already has. That's mine, just above this post. :)<br><br>

Heston is definitely a top-notch guy to work with, and he takes his products, his reputation, and his customer's satisfaction very, very seriously. I'm truly proud to have this blaster, and since it appears as though ANOVOS may finally get me a helmet in good shape on Wednesday, I may have proper inspiration to finish my FO TK now and get it wearable.<br><br>

Thanks, Heston! Looking forward to the many happy customers I know you'll have here in the future, and based on the responses to my sharing the blaster on Facebook on Friday, you'll probably be seeing a little spike in interest/orders soon. Good luck, brother! ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reading about all these satisfied customers led to me ordering one myself. Thanks of making a quality blaster Heston!

Thanks! You'll actually be getting your blaster shipped quite a bit sooner as I've been preparing for an in-stock run which will hopefully be up here on the FISD within the week. :) 

• Like 1