The Ep. VII Blaster you've been waiting for... (Limited Run)

Nothing here...Still waiting for shipping confirmation... Ordered Jan 24... Anyone else in the same boat?

Yup, ordered Jan 23 and still no confirmation

Paid for a non-stock blaster. Thanks!

Scott Will

Paid back on Feb 1st. No shipping information received as of yet. Please let me know what the schedule looks like.

Thank you,

Scott

I'm getting worried for my blaster too. You guys payed way before me (February 24) and haven't received yours yet. He told me that mine was in the up to 12 weeks wave (which as of today 9 weeks and a couple of days has passed). By the looks of it, mine probably will get delayed even more.  :(

Hopefully he does an update here soon.

I'm just jumping in to ask everyone to please try to remain calm, and continue to give Heston the benefit of the doubt here. We've actually seen pictures of his finished products, and people have received them, and shipping notifications in some instances. Another vendor's name has been mentioned here, and those of us with the proper access are aware of what a fiasco that situation was. I don't think that comparisons at this point in time are fair. Although he is relatively new to the FISD community, Heston has been up front about how he does things, and when he's had delays so far. Is the amount of time between updates unsettling? Yes. Is it cause for concern? Possibly, yes. As I said though, Heston has produced blasters. That's something that he who shall not be named never did.<br><br>

Having said all of that, Heston, an update (any update) would be prudent and obviously, appreciated. ;)

• Like 5

Trying to remain calm at our DL's request, but it's hard when the tracking number was received 4/24 and it was supposed to be a 3 day deal - here we are almost 10 days later and there is no activity on it, no blaster and no updates....

Keep in mind that tracking notification doesn't mean it was shipped, only that the sender has put a shipping label together for your package. Shipping was paid for, but the package hasn't been delivered to the shipping agency (USPS/UPS/FedEx) yet.