The Ep. VII Blaster you've been waiting for... (Limited Run)

Just wanted to ask if I made it into the first 20 orders :)

Me too, sorry I didn't post earlier but I ordered on Jan 30th and was Invoice #00028.  I know you said the number there doesn't reflect the "first 20" lmao :)

• Like 1

How far down the list am I?

Thanks,

Scott Will

You are one of the last, but you made it in the 20! 

This is where I should announce that we have hit 20 orders now, so any orders placed after this reply will have the later fulfillment date. Thanks everyone! :) 

• Like 2

You are one of the last, but you made it in the 20! 

This is where I should announce that we have hit 20 orders now, so any orders placed after this reply will have the later fulfillment date. Thanks everyone! :)

Is it 20 orders total for each version of the weapon? (no stock, with stock, etc) or 20 orders for each individual type? 

Thanks

Eli

Is it 20 orders total for each version of the weapon? (no stock, with stock, etc) or 20 orders for each individual type? 

Thanks

Eli

20 orders total for any of the blasters. Any orders placed after yesterday will have an estimated 12 week turnaround time from the date of order. 

I have to ask, is there a current running list anywhere of where we're at in the initial 20? Thanks! :)

Haha, you guys are so antsy I take it. ;) It's a bit difficult to compile since there were several methods people went about paying for their blasters, both on my site, through etsy and paypal etc. 

I will say that most of the 20 orders will be fulfilled within a good 3 week span of each other - focusing on getting all the etsy ones out first since they were placed before this run started. I actually had to delay quite a few recently since there's a serious shortage going on with the filament provider I used to get my filament from. I have since switched providers and production is ramping up, though, which is good. 

If there are any delays I will definitely let you guys know in advance, so far the 6-8 week window from order date is still looking good. :) 

• Like 1

Just wanted to let you guys know Heston is the real deal. I purchased a 501st version blaster from him through Etsy. I bought the unpainted version so I could paint and detail on my own. I received it in perfect condition. Heston will go out of his way to make sure you are taken care of. Rest assured he will deliver on these blasters. Here is my finished version below in which I painted and utilized Germain's decals. Thank you to Germain as well for all his contributions to the blaster's design and offering the decals to the community.

AH4proR.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 5

On 2/14/2016 at 9:12 AM, TK5492 said:

Just wanted to let you guys know Heston is the real deal. I purchased a 501st version blaster from him through Etsy. I bought the unpainted version so I could paint and detail on my own. I received it in perfect condition. Heston will go out of his way to make sure you are taken care of. Rest assured he will deliver on these blasters. Here is my finished version below in which I painted and utilized Germain's decals. Thank you to Germain as well for all his contributions to the blaster's design and offering the decals to the community.

AH4proR.jpg

Looks great!

• Like 2

Very nice paint job, awesome work! :) 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2016 at 9:12 AM, TK5492 said:

Looks great man!!!!

• Like 1