Brattie's AP Build and Journey to The 501st

with the arrangement of the cords.. the USB portion reaches about 1 inch shy of the exact middle of the back of the bucket.

The button is just behind my ear.

• Like 1

Glad to finally see your TK is in transit to you. It's been forever. I certainly would not have been as patient as you were. <br><br>

I've had delays from builders when I ordered my parts as well and lack of communication is the number 1 issue with each and every one of the seller. <br><br>

To all SELLERS If you have a personal problem inform the people who paid you money upfront. Leaving people dangling in the wind is totally unprofessional and will lead to a bad reputation about your work. <br><br>

Anyway good luck on your TK build getting done for Fanexpo.

Armor is being transported to my location as we speak!

2016/07/30 - 0706 - Item in Mississauga, Ontario.

Expected delivery ----> SOON!

AWWWWWWWWWWW YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Pyrates

Congrats Angie! FINALLY. This build thread will break records if it hasn't already! 50 pages in and your BBB is only arriving just now. And the actual build itself hasn't even started yet, lol. You're very patient and that will pay off in the end. Good luck with your build and be sure to have lots of fun and enjoy doing it. Don't try to rush too much or you'll just stress out over it. Enjoy it while you can because once it's complete you just might miss the assembly process. It can be fun.

Edited by SlyFox740
  • Like 1

Thanks guys! yes we are on page 50.. I have learned about so many things from all the amazing people that have posted within this thread from it's very start as well as enjoyed sharing the many ups and downs of this emotional and spiritual journey. Chuckles..

We are on page 50.. can you believe it!!!???? Sharing in my other Jawa build slightly added to it. I am proud to say I am a member and looking forward to joining the TK ranks as well!

I am expecting to move through EIB and possibly Centurion in no time.. though it's not fully my goal.. I just want to have fun and hang out with good people while doing good things!

Edited by Brattie
  • Like 1

Thanks guys! yes we are on page 50.. I have learned about so many things from all the amazing people that have posted within this thread from it's very start as well as enjoyed sharing the many ups and downs of this emotional and spiritual journey. Chuckles..

We are on page 50.. can you believe it!!!???? Sharing in my other Jawa build slightly added to it. I am proud to say I am a member and looking forward to joining the TK ranks as well!

I am expecting to move through EIB and possibly Centurion in no time.. though it's not fully my goal.. I just want to have fun and hang out with good people while doing good things!

Don't forget, start with basic approval in mind first... Can modify later for EIB and Centurion later... One step at a time.
  • Like 1

Don't forget, start with basic approval in mind first... Can modify later for EIB and Centurion later... One step at a time.
  • Like 1