DYNAMIC1 FO WIP

An idea for the pouches...like you I used foam to give them shape and form but I also created pocket walls (and base) using very stiff cardboard. Might be good for your 'practical' pouch for phone, etc.

• Like 1

Hey guys...there's been some complaints on the "scuffing" etc on the paint work...I'm going to test this out on one of the belt boxes or the clip greeble and see what we get...hopefully equal gloss with some protection.

eaf2aab921444e9cb986c4678b4d3f64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In going over some of my other threads on various forums...I just realized this is the same gloss coat I used for my Ironman build....we should be good...also, keep in mind this is foam

288accffd4e96a6ab370aeb34bd5c705.jpg

This auto cc will also allow us to buff and wax if needed....final pics to come shortly

Edited by Dynamic1

Aaaaand.....I think we are good folks. The pics do not do this justice...also, the gloss coat seemed to smooth out the finish as well.

38f3fdfd87c230399bff2449cf37f91f.jpg

71c30aeaf2b2db00cf1508fcf3f5d0c5.jpg

452166ba0bbce61d52629fd668175b6d.jpg

And yet again...my reflection...

01d6d5e524d1c2e0236c75c9f7f26014.jpg

Edited by Dynamic1
  • Like 4

Can someone shoot me a link with a usb attachment that works with this fan system?

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Lipstick-Sized-Generation-High-Quality/dp/B005X1Y7I2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1464751565&sr=8-3&keywords=anker

Well...couple updates. As you know I've been clear coating some of the pieces I've painted with outstanding results. I also recieved my gaskets from FN today. To start, I think these are of GREAT quality and well worth the money! To compare these to Jims I will say that the detail of Jims vinyl IMO is a tad better owning up to more prominent folds however, FNs is a tad bit easier to put on that being said, I will most likely use both as they are both exceptional! Tomorrow I begin some fitting/ rigging placement with a good buddy of mine. In the meantime here are a few pics.

0b853cbbaa55b25ba28de67a22d3bf1d.jpg

4119812abf3910c389fdb3c8b72b670d.jpg

86e0d9d04493d1880a89547b17272b08.jpg

Edited by Dynamic1
  • Like 1

Hey, a new post! Glad u like those gaskets. They've been working awesome for me. Couple of things I did that helped: sew or use snaps to connect the elbow gaskets to the shoulder gaskets so it makes one long sleeve on each side. Also, add adjustable buckle straps to the chest area to pull the gaskets tighter together

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Edited by steamboatphan
  • Like 2

Hey, a new post! Glad u like those gaskets. They've been working awesome for me. Couple of things I did that helped: sew or use snaps to connect the elbow gaskets to the shoulder gaskets so it makes one long sleeve on each side. Also, add adjustable buckle straps to the chest area to pull the gaskets tighter together

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thanks buddy

Alright...so got some fitting done ...wow what a feat lol! Bc I am using a flack vest it requires some altering/ adding some strapping. I have chosen to go with adjustable straps which will allow me to adjust to some degree the ab section. These will be sewn on this weekend and some pics to follow.

Edited by Dynamic1

Alright....some good headway this evening guys! Below are some images of my Pantac harness! What I've done, and bc I wanted the ab section a little adjustable is attached some Skydex helmet liner chin strapping (which I had laying around) at 4 points. 2 in the front as seen in the first image, and 2 adjacent in the back. Looking below in the 3rd image of the interior of the ab section is where the front section will indeed, attach to the ab plate. The straps will be sewn in place tomorrow. Once this is completed I will be moving onto the chest and back yolk.

28f0bc0da5b685cc77bf77d425602063.jpg

• Like 2

Ok another short and sweet update. Decided to lay down the white and CC while waiting for the straps to be sewn onto the vest. That being said, here are the gaunts with only 2 light coats.

edc1001e5768cd7f00799edbd46915f6.jpg

Some more headway.....both gaunts basically complete in the interim. Will move forwards chest and back rigging this week.

ac6d1c146fd5ead03ec3ead74643341b.jpg

d6c816b4dc86260caf44f4ad23ebc155.jpg

b5dfc5c57b664875b904133ed783b047.jpg

Edited by Dynamic1
  • Like 1

Went ahead and sealed the outside of the calf section today....with past experience on my Fett, the loctite concrete epoxy has worked wonders...this stuff will withstand up to 3200 lbs of pull so I think we're covered ; )...

52c6ac68c6475cf0ca82f424bef7641c.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went ahead and sealed the outside of the calf section today....with past experience on my Fett, the loctite concrete epoxy has worked wonders...this stuff will withstand up to 3200 lbs of pull so I think we're covered ; )...

52c6ac68c6475cf0ca82f424bef7641c.jpg

By sealing the outside of the calf section, how do you prevent it from cracking when getting your foot/calf through?

Albert Sanchez

F1SD: virimpact