Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Wow, after reading this i don't feel too tall at all, im 6.0 feet / 143 pounds, and looking to buy my TM armor because of my height, but, i haven't been able to reach Paul, is a hard guy to contact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sn4k3 said:

Wow, after reading this i don't feel too tall at all, im 6.0 feet / 143 pounds, and looking to buy my TM armor because of my height, but, i haven't been able to reach Paul, is a hard guy to contact.

At your height and weight you will fit any screen lineage suits so AP, RS, TM, ATA will all fit ok

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark (AP)

Edited by ABS80
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ABS80 said:

At your height and weight you will fit any screen lineage suits so AP, RS, TM, ATA will all fit ok

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark (AP)

Thanks bro, i tried the fx armor of a friend which is like 1.69 tall, and his armor does not look good on me (obviously), i always thought that the storm trooper weren't tall guys until now that im looking to get in to the 501st, byw i already contacted Paul, very nice guy, he has a 2019 Christmas discount for kits!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sn4k3 said:

Thanks bro, i tried the fx armor of a friend which is like 1.69 tall, and his armor does not look good on me (obviously), i always thought that the storm trooper weren't tall guys until now that im looking to get in to the 501st, byw i already contacted Paul, very nice guy, he has a 2019 Christmas discount for kits!

Yah but the FX is a fan sculpt and totally inaccurate in ever aspect, my armor has lineage to a original and the fit will be much much better on you, you can check my current FISD member disocunt offer on above link I sent you.

 

Mark (AP)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm 6'6, 220, 36" waist. I bought the AM 2.0 kit and while there are some gaps, I feel that it fits me okay. I'm in the process of taking better pictures for approval. I might eventually get the RT Mod XL Shins, but this will have to do for now.
 
5J7739k.jpg&key=644c81dc23912cb008836f3b261305258cc0f144aac9fd913ae4869d92b2d10d
You are very tall man, for having 6,4... I must say, the armor looks great, with the extra long shins will look better, definitely.

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...