Tall trooper

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Sn4k3 said:

Wow, after reading this i don't feel too tall at all, im 6.0 feet / 143 pounds, and looking to buy my TM armor because of my height, but, i haven't been able to reach Paul, is a hard guy to contact.

At your height and weight you will fit any screen lineage suits so AP, RS, TM, ATA will all fit ok

Mark (AP)

Edited by ABS80
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ABS80 said:

At your height and weight you will fit any screen lineage suits so AP, RS, TM, ATA will all fit ok

Mark (AP)

Thanks bro, i tried the fx armor of a friend which is like 1.69 tall, and his armor does not look good on me (obviously), i always thought that the storm trooper weren't tall guys until now that im looking to get in to the 501st, byw i already contacted Paul, very nice guy, he has a 2019 Christmas discount for kits!

13 hours ago, Sn4k3 said:

Thanks bro, i tried the fx armor of a friend which is like 1.69 tall, and his armor does not look good on me (obviously), i always thought that the storm trooper weren't tall guys until now that im looking to get in to the 501st, byw i already contacted Paul, very nice guy, he has a 2019 Christmas discount for kits!

Yah but the FX is a fan sculpt and totally inaccurate in ever aspect, my armor has lineage to a original and the fit will be much much better on you, you can check my current FISD member disocunt offer on above link I sent you.

Mark (AP)

• 1 month later...
I'm 6'6, 220, 36" waist. I bought the AM 2.0 kit and while there are some gaps, I feel that it fits me okay. I'm in the process of taking better pictures for approval. I might eventually get the RT Mod XL Shins, but this will have to do for now.

5J7739k.jpg&key=644c81dc23912cb008836f3b261305258cc0f144aac9fd913ae4869d92b2d10d
You are very tall man, for having 6,4... I must say, the armor looks great, with the extra long shins will look better, definitely.

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
43 minutes ago, bluebantha said:

Hi! Im 6'2" and just purchased an MTK kit from Trooper Bay! Anyone have any insight on its fitment for taller troopers?

Posted some info on your other thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 10:07 PM, bluebantha said:

Hi! Im 6'2" and just purchased an MTK kit from Trooper Bay! Anyone have any insight on its fitment for taller troopers?

Well. Im only 6.0 and the troopermaster fits me very well.

I kept the length of pieces like the shins abd forearms as long as tgey came out of the box.

I joined the chest and ab piece at its limit, leaving the screen accurate overlap in the front but at its minimun.

On the back, the torso pieces are supposed to have a minimal to none gap, if that is not possible for you, try to make the gaps equally spaced.

Im not the most experienced here but this is my two cents.