HWT Patch

Hellfire272

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for an update on this

Are you on the patch trader page on Facebook? I was able to trade for one on there. So glad I found someone to trade with me it's awesome. Going to put it on my carry bag for my HWT pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you on the patch trader page on Facebook? I was able to trade for one on there. So glad I found someone to trade with me it's awesome. Going to put it on my carry bag for my HWT pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not, Can you direct me to it please? I NEED one of these patches. lol

We clearly have more than enough people interested but theres just no one to run it. 

Edited by Hellfire272

We clearly have more than enough people interested but theres just no one to run it.

PM Denis Flotat on Facebook with a link to your 501st ID page and request access.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PM Denis Flotat on Facebook with a link to your 501st ID page and request access.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:  The patches have been ordered!  They are not scheduled to arrive until around Oct. 18th, but the sales thread will be opening up shortly after that.  The cost will run about $5.00 per patch, (U.S. shipping included), and $1.00 from the sale of each patch will go to a charity to be determined, (more than likely the Make-A-Wish foundation).  Size is 4.5 inches.  I will be posting the prices for intl. shipping when they come out.  Due to the limited amount, there will be a strict limit of 2 per Trooper, but if they sell out quickly, I will consider doing another run.  A BIG thanks to Glen (Q) for designing this!!!

clean20proof201_zpsv0tzkoks.jpg.3bd185eb5f65364909bd8eb5dbc0b231.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 2

I met the GML of Georgia, Charles Ecton at Dragon Con, great guy, we swapped sone patches, i am very lucky to get the HWT patch

I would most certainly buy more if they were again made available, coins and decals also!!

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

Well someone has to re commission them first, so currently they are not available

This is a thread to discuss that

Not sure I follow you?  JustJoseph posted just today that the order for the patches has actually been placed.  Just have to wait for them to come in before he sets up the sales thread.

• Like 1