HWT Patch

Hellfire272

Hey guys, i was just wondering. (now that i have my HWT approved and everything) I'm starting to work on some merchandising. At that, i'm working on gathering some patches for my 501st jacket. are there / is there anyone who makes HWT Patches?

I just PM'd my buddy Charles asking if he is planning another run of these, and will keep this updated when I find out.  They turned out fantastic, and he was selling them for a great charitable cause!

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 4

I purchased one last year right after I got accepted as a HWT. I'm now starting to update my armor to get EIB/ Expert Infantryman, so I'll be wanting at least 3 more. I'm trying to convince 2 others here in OH to join the cause!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im sure there are standard TK patches, but you'd have to find them, and you havnt seen 501st members with their custome jackets? from what i've gathered (at least in the NER) we just buy our own button down shirt (they have a certain type) and then just sew patches on it.

I've seen like black/red button ups (short sleeve) but I've never seen jackets. And honestly the shirts I've seen I thought you had to go somewhere special to get one. Once you got approved of course. What I'm trying to say is they looked almost professionally done hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im sure there are standard TK patches, but you'd have to find them, and you havnt seen 501st members with their custome jackets? from what i've gathered (at least in the NER) we just buy our own button down shirt (they have a certain type) and then just sew patches on it.

That's what we do too...

The shirts are custom made, with your name imprinted on them.  Once you are approved and receive your official TK #, you will be able to order one.  They are offered occasionally, so you will need to keep an eye out here on the forums for when they go on sale.  Some Garrisons offer them as well.

The shirts are custom made, with your name imprinted on them.  Once you are approved and receive your official TK #, you will be able to order one.  They are offered occasionally, so you will need to keep an eye out here on the forums for when they go on sale.  Some Garrisons offer them as well.

Alt of the guys in my garrison just have custom rocker patches made, then sew those on. I am waiting though for custome ordered ones. the NER doesnt have any runs currently going on

• 3 weeks later...

I heard from Charles a couple of days ago, and he is checking into it for me.  Will update as soon as I hear something.  Promise!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In light of Battlefront introducing an alternate "Shock Trooper", perhaps we should have the patch redesigned to reflect/honor this alternate.  I am interested in a HWT patch once I get mine finished up and approved.

Just some food for thought, what do yall think?

If need be, I would be willing to design a new one. can't say it will be very good XD I like the design of the patch up top. Battlefront was a failure of a game so i don't really care if they use the term shock trooper in it

We're the real Shock Troopers and I wont let that game change that!! 

But seriously, I'd really like a HWT patch to put on my jacket, its literally the last thing i need to finish it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...