TK42200 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [AP] [210]

Stvd201

So here I am at Centurion Application!! I've tweaked, adjusted and improved after taking note of the comments following my EIB App. I've even painted up my blaster in the last two days :duim: Thanks for you consideration.

BASIC INFO

Name: Steve Davie
Legion ID: 42200
Forum ID: stvd201
Garrison: Outer Rim Garrison
http://www.501st.com...6&costumeID=124

MANDATORY INFO

Armor Maker: AP
Helmet Maker: AP
Blaster Type: Resin Cast (Built by Brett)

OPTIONAL INFO

Height: 5' 8.5"
Weight: 168lbs
Boots Maker: Imperial Boots
Canvas Belt: TKittell
Hand Plate Type: Trooperbay (Latex)
Electronics: TK Products
Neck Seal: Darman
Holster Maker: Darman
Mic Tips: Keith
Inner Drop Boxes: KW Designs
Rivets: Echo
S-Trim: Trooperbay

EIB Thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/33949-tk42200-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-ap-510/

(NEW)Front - Arms at side
IMG_9901_zps9y06lh0d.jpg

(NEW)Back - Arms at side
IMG_9902_zpspscnbzzs.jpg

(NEW)Left - Arms raised
IMG_9903_zpszfqithwy.jpg

(NEW)Right - Arms raised
IMG_9904_zpsqo4mkrhl.jpg

(NEW)Button Orientation
IMG_9908_zpsq8dokqu5.jpg

(NEW)Ab/Kidney Attachment - Butt/Kidney Not Fixed (Outer)
IMG_9921a_zpswgw9rvsi.jpg

Hand Plates
IMG_4497_zpsa2zqukfl.jpg

(NEW)Shoulder bridge - Back
IMG_9909_zpsoyu6shou.jpg

(NEW)Shoulder Bridge - Front
IMG_9910_zpspsdozzdv.jpg

(NEW)Back/Chest Connection (Outer)
IMG_9911_zpsuciqo2fb.jpg

(NEW)Thigh Pack Attachment
IMG_9912_zpsriiupu5r.jpgIMG_9913_zps0prwc037.jpg

(NEW)Knee Plate
IMG_9914_zpszamopu3m.jpgIMG_9915_zpsqm9vrlh2.jpg

Drop Box - Back
IMG_9916_zpscznpaklb.jpg

Cod and Butt plate attachments
IMG_9917_zpsx1kk56kb.jpg
IMG_9918_zpslyuyzeib.jpg

Interior Strapping (shows inner Butt to Kidney, Kidney to Ab and Back to Chest)
IMG_9920_zpstsqsfcrn.jpg

(NEW)Kidney Plate Notch
IMG_9921_zpsqzvsn7n7.jpg

(NEW)Wrist side of Forearms
IMG_9922_zpspc9ftvwf.jpg
***Newer - Updated - Wrist Side of Forearms*** 

df747af2f46061be7f9bccab8a54c920_zpsxkvh

Helmet
IMG_9923_zpszhwqpfoc.jpgIMG_9924_zpscuea6lqo.jpgIMG_9926_zpsgdmzevx5.jpgIMG_9927_zpsdp1j2kr9.jpgIMG_9925_zpsnmw0p1d3.jpg

Hovi Mics
IMG_9928_zpsilvkfpe4.jpg

Lens Color
IMG_9929_zpssbxuze0y.jpg

(NEW)S-Trim
IMG_9930_zpskdor2dth.jpg

Neck Seal
IMG_9931_zps9gq3qcnh.jpg

TD - Back
IMG_9932_zpso2tkjgtn.jpg

(NEW)Holster Attachment
IMG_9933_zpsvmoeoekt.jpg

(NEW)E-11 BLASTER
IMG_9934_zpsar53rojz.jpgIMG_9935_zpsnkluwws5.jpgIMG_9936_zpsl7pojzcl.jpgIMG_9937_zpszkslq1bt.jpg

Thank you for your time.
IMG_9905_zpskhnloxpu.jpg

Edited by Stvd201

You've made a fantastic work with your armor Steve! Especially the way you fitted the armor parts to you. Well done!

I can still see a little excess on your forearm return edges though. It should be completely free of any, including at the ridge section with the square indentations:

img_9910.jpg

Awesome job, Steve, and great attention to detail!!  If I could make one small suggestion, I noticed that the kidney notch on the right has a sharp angle on the inside, and this could cause it to split or crack at that corner at some point.  The one on the left is perfect!  A tiny round needle file would round that corner out, or you could glue a small piece of ABS on the inside to prevent that.  Good luck, trooper, I think you should have this one nailed!

Awesome job, Steve, and great attention to detail!! If I could make one small suggestion, I noticed that the kidney notch on the right has a sharp angle on the inside, and this could cause it to split or crack at that corner at some point. The one on the left is perfect! A tiny round needle file would round that corner out, or you could glue a small piece of ABS on the inside to prevent that. Good luck, trooper, I think you should have this one nailed!

Thanks for the feedback, the good thing here is that I made the notch by utilising a 22mm shim! This created a notch without cutting and gave myself some extra room. Plus it also means the abs paste seam worked out good :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You've made a fantastic work with your armor Steve! Especially the way you fitted the armor parts to you. Well done!

I can still see a little excess on your forearm return edges though. It should be completely free of any, including at the ridge section with the square indentations:

img_9910.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. Oh man...it's so close to that square indent it's difficult to file down without taking off length, I will give it a go in the corners and re submit the pic! Want to be sure

Thanks for the feedback, the good thing here is that I made the notch by utilising a 22mm shim! This created a notch without cutting and gave myself some extra room. Plus it also means the abs paste seam worked out good :)

Just noticed the seam..  Great job and clever thinking!

• Like 1

We'll talk about the ABS paste. I have to make my shims (yes, multiple, I am not screen accurate svelt)

Looks great brother!

• Like 1

Hey Steve!! Thank you for the chance to see this incredible set of armor, and thank you for your Centurion application. Let's take a look!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. It has been determined that your armor displays all the necessary requirements to qualify for Centurion. 

Ukswrath and I  would like to congratulate you on an outstanding build and welcome you to the rank of Centurion!

Other-Armor Assembly: In this section, we will summarize observations made by your fellow troopers and our own. Sometimes these observations lead to suggestions to improve the final look of your armor. If any changes are required, they would be listed in the above section.

First off, you have done an excellent job with the Blaster. Good balance of weathering and the gloss grip really makes it look like a different blaster from your EIB application, well done.

Thank you for jumping straight on to Germain's  suggestion of trimming the last of the return edge out of your fore arms, and posting up the new photos.

The only thing, we can see that would take your armor another step closer in accuracy would be to find some flat or dome head slotted screws for your Thermal Det. I think you have tapered, or counter sunk type heads on yours. Picky I know, but we thought we better jump on it rather than T5H, also known as (Accuracy Hag) Lol :D

It was a pleasure for us to review this application as it was for your EIB.

Once again Congratulations sir  :salute:

• Like 1

Hey Steve!! Thank you for the chance to see this incredible set of armor, and thank you for your Centurion application. Let's take a look!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. It has been determined that your armor displays all the necessary requirements to qualify for Centurion. 

Ukswrath and I  would like to congratulate you on an outstanding build and welcome you to the rank of Centurion!

Other-Armor Assembly: In this section, we will summarize observations made by your fellow troopers and our own. Sometimes these observations lead to suggestions to improve the final look of your armor. If any changes are required, they would be listed in the above section.

First off, you have done an excellent job with the Blaster. Good balance of weathering and the gloss grip really makes it look like a different blaster from your EIB application, well done.

Thank you for jumping straight on to Germain's  suggestion of trimming the last of the return edge out of your fore arms, and posting up the new photos.

The only thing, we can see that would take your armor another step closer in accuracy would be to find some flat or dome head slotted screws for your Thermal Det. I think you have tapered, or counter sunk type heads on yours. Picky I know, but we thought we better jump on it rather than T5H, also known as (Accuracy Hag) Lol :D

It was a pleasure for us to review this application as it was for your EIB.

Once again Congratulations sir  :salute:

Thanks so much for your positive comments and issuing me the rank of Centurion :salute:  its definitely a good feeling to know the extra attention to detail was appreciated  :D I am planning to build a new Thermal Det. pretty soon, so I will find some better screws. Those ones are dome heads but have a slight edge underneath as well!

Great way to start the week.....Happy Days!! :peace: Thanks again!

• Like 1

Way to go St3ve!!! A major accomplishment for a top shelf mate. I'll meet you on the other side pal.

Thanks brother!!  I'm thinking I will be sending you the same congrats pretty soon here :jc_doublethumbup:

Congrats!

Congrats Steve and welcome to the centurion rank! :salute:

Congratulations!

A big congrats and welcome to Centurion, brother!  Well deserved!!

Thanks so much guys!  I really do appreciate the welcome into the Centurion ranks.  I'm sure you all felt the same pride in aiming for this goal and finally achieving it  :salute:  :dancing-trooper: