TK16335

Hello from Adelaide, Australia

Hello! My name is Henry and I want to be a Stormtrooper!<br><br>

I've looked up the 501st before, seeking to join when I had loads of time and no money. The cost of kits, the images and videos of assembly initially put me off. Now that I work full time and study on the side I have a little money and not very much time.<br><br>

The ANH TK armor has really caught my eye but I don't think I could keep myself motivated enough to save up, wait for brown box day and then spend weeks to months building the armor from my first legion starting point. <br><br>

Therefore, I plan to grab the 'RS props Master' ANH complete package to start and make any modifications to get it to legion standards. Tools for repair and building future kits along the way. If I gain entry into the local garrison, whether or not I actually start trooping, the armor is there. <br><br>

The sandtrooper also looks awesome and if I'm 501st material and trooping is my kind of thing then I plan to get my hands on an vetted sandtrooper kit and piece by piece put it together in my spare time but I still need to do further research for this.

Hello Henry and welcome to the FISD!   :trooper:

I have heard that some have converted their old and damaged TKs into sandtroopers. May end up doing just that. Although having two sets of armor would be nice down-the-track if either one needs repairs.

Hello and welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Hi Henry, welcome to the white armour passion. Once you start, there is no going back!!