ask382

projekt TFA Stormtrooper armour

Well, time for some updating,

Long time, no real progress, i've started working again after my paternaty leave :/ so that's that, I do like my job, but after beeing home for 11 weeksm you don't realy want to og back to work do you :) lol

Ok, so I got some xelent prints, then Things started to og South, turns out the stabelisers i had printed for my print bed had started to melt and deform cause of the heat in the Chamber, i hd used pla instead of abs.... duhhh, stupid me :) oh well, took some time to figure out what was the real issue, but it seems to be printing fine again now :)

I have had little time to  pick att the helmet, but it is printed in pla, it's not the pest material to treat, so it's taking time, it's cind of flimsy, so I'm thinking of adding some resin innside it to help whit the finishing, but that takes time, so have not been able to do that yet.

As for the armor, I have the back/yoke, chest plate, one forearm, one bicep, a caf, and a thigh printed, but as my time to work on this is Limited, I'm considering getting one of Jims kits, and just focus on making my ofn helmet, or I don't see me beeing able to finish the armor in time for episode 8

I'll probably stil keep working on the armor, so I can make my own, but in my own time, whitout the rush of having to have it finished :)

on a side note, My blas​ter is all printed (again in ABS) and I'm sanding away at it, and I want it to be Perfect :) so i'm realy taking my time on this one :)

Ok

sorry it has taken so long, but my life has just been turned upside Down :( I'we not had anny time at all latly, not to post here, let alone work on my Project.....

hopefully Things will stabelize themseves soon, or this is newer going to happen :(

Looong time, no nothing.... 

Still waiting on my big brown box from anovos.... 

I did find a 3& printable helmet that seems to be even better then the one I made, so I've started printing that... Exited 

Hope anovos hurry upp soon

On 5/10/2018 at 11:24 AM, ask382 said:

Looong time, no nothing.... 

Still waiting on my big brown box from anovos.... 

I did find a 3& printable helmet that seems to be even better then the one I made, so I've started printing that... Exited 

Hope anovos hurry upp soon

How long has it been?

• Like 1

Anovos is well known for looooong shipping periods ... :blink:

good luck mate, your 3D printed work looked amazing.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:05 AM, BrickMacklin said:

How long has it been?

I think it was october 2016 when i orderd :) definetivly late 2016 :)

Thanx Ripper_L I hope I will finish, and be suficently pleaced whit this one :)