Paint

Hey folk's.

So i'm building a TD. And it's been fantasitc so far,Dispite it's not finished already i taken it to a few event's and people adored it. At the moment i have a while till my next Outing. So i am taking this time to work on it (re placing straps and positions,etc)

My current problem is i don't like the way i dirtyed it,and i never put any other kind of white on it,all that was there was the normal ABS white. My current build has a sorta yellowish colour to it. So i have been looking at different spray paints and was worndering what kind of white is best to use,and any tips on spray-painting. I was also wondering if Gloss should be okay,as i been looking at this Ceramic white gloss.

Thank's :)

(P.S: i know some parts are in odd positions and bits are missing,And the pauldren is really rubbish it was a cheap one i got online,And that's what i mean by i am currently fixing it with proper straps :) )

post-23973-0-49364600-1452683781_thumb.jpg

post-23973-0-40858600-1452683793_thumb.jpg

post-23973-0-42122900-1452683811_thumb.gif

Edited by redking1

As a Sandtrooper, head over to mepd.net in the weathering section. Lots of different options for you.

Also, from what I can tell on my phone, it doesn't look that bad. Maybe just some touch up with other colors and you'll be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasnt sure about posting on MEPD because i am currently trying to focus on the white of a normal stormtrooper so then i can dirty it up again properly,as the current sand look im not liking so much. But thanks i will make a post on there :)