PenguinTrooper ANH Stunt Build

Penguitrooper

You mean between the two ridge parts? Not the end of the world. You could always fill with ABS sludge. Keep in mind the right thigh front will be hidden by the ammo pack.

• Like 1

I have a very minimal gap in the thigh armor. It's about 2-3mm wide and at the bottom of the thigh armor. Should I reglue it? Or is it passable?

Could you pop a picture of the area up?

One shin is 95% complete. The other needs a cover strip. Both thighs need outer cover strips on front and back. My belt is 100% complete(YES!!!) my arms are curing over the weekend. Anyone have any tips for gluing mesh for mic tips? Also, can I use E6000 for my hand guards?

One shin is 95% complete. The other needs a cover strip. Both thighs need outer cover strips on front and back. My belt is 100% complete(YES!!!) my arms are curing over the weekend. Anyone have any tips for gluing mesh for mic tips? Also, can I use E6000 for my hand guards?

I'm not sure in terms of the hand guards, but for the mic tips many use CA ( super glue ). Saying that, you may find that once completed they fit really well and dont require any.

Hope this helps

Marc

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure in terms of the hand guards, but for the mic tips many use CA ( super glue ). Saying that, you may find that once completed they fit really well and dont require any.

Hope this helps

Marc

Sorry, I also meant to ask if you know about moulding the mesh around the flat end of a AA battery?

Hope this helps

Marc

I bought my mic tips pre built from Keith here and I went to install them in my bucket and pushed on the mesh and it detached from the mic tip. I think it may be too loose to set it inside the tip and just let it sit there. One won't budge and the other won't stay put.

I bought my mic tips pre built from Keith here and I went to install them in my bucket and pushed on the mesh and it detached from the mic tip. I think it may be too loose to set it inside the tip and just let it sit there. One won't budge and the other won't stay put.

Try a couple of blobs of superglue. If that doesnt work, and the mic mesh is beyond repair, then you may want to start from scratch and replace both, which is pretty straight forward. All you will need to do is buy a cheap mesh sieve, cut out the meshing, mold it over a AA battery and then install in the mic. Mine did not come with the mesh fitted in the tips, so this was what i did. They dont have any glue, and theyre not budging

dacdf4aa083fdc9c808a8391eeaca29a.jpg

It sounds harder to do than it really is, if I can do it, then anyone can!

Let me know how you get on.

Marc

Try a couple of blobs of superglue. If that doesnt work, and the mic mesh is beyond repair, then you may want to start from scratch and replace both, which is pretty straight forward. All you will need to do is buy a cheap mesh sieve, cut out the meshing, mold it over a AA battery and then install in the mic. Mine did not come with the mesh fitted in the tips, so this was what i did. They dont have any glue, and theyre not budging

dacdf4aa083fdc9c808a8391eeaca29a.jpg

It sounds harder to do than it really is, if I can do it, then anyone can!

Let me know how you get on.

Marc

I'll try that once I get home Sunday night.
  • Like 1

Alright, so I got home today and checked my belt. I happened to glue one of my forearm halves backwards. I got a huge laugh at it. I was in a rush to leave the house but wanted to get something curing before getting out. I'll be on the fix this week and reverse the situation.

• 4 weeks later...

I had to reglue one of my forearms. While they were curing, the sides didn't butt up so there was a gap too big for my liking. It's now fixed and I've also glued the snap plates to my kidney. My legs should be done soon. Any suggestions on how long the straps should be between the snaps?

Edited by Penguitrooper

I had to reglue one of my forearms. While they were curing, the sides didn't butt up so there was a gap too big for my liking. It's now fixed and I've also glued the snap plates to my kidney. My legs should be done soon. Any suggestions on how long the straps should be between the snaps?

Just measure to fit. It is all about how it fits the individual. Everyone will have different measurements

Marc

My Wips...

http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61082

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?/topic/38021-CTID's-RWA-ANH-Stunt-WIP......-501st-Here-we-go!

http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60937

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?/topic/38731-CTID's-Doopy's-E-11-Build

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...