fans for tk helmet

eBay sells fans, if you know how to wire them up, but if you want a great fan kit, you can't go past Echo's set up. Send him a PM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've purchased both Echo and Evilboy fan systems. By far, Echo is the more powerful of the fan systems. His fans sit just behind the mic tips and pushes air into the face which helps you keep cool and prevents your lens from fogging up. Echo's are abit small and didn't really provide any circulation. Both run on AA battery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive got Evilboys setup in my bucket and I find it works well. I have the 2 fans pointed at my lenses for anti-fog and for air circulation. I have homemade setups for my chest and back plates to help me keep cool, and the ladies like it because my kit has a slight vibration. Just sayin. B)

• Like 2

Ive got Evilboys setup in my bucket and I find it works well. I have the 2 fans pointed at my lenses for anti-fog and for air circulation. I have homemade setups for my chest and back plates to help me keep cool, and the ladies like it because my kit has a slight vibration. Just sayin. B)

About spit out my morning coffee on this one! I have Evilboy but want to get Echo's in addition. Will probably use Evilboy's as an exhaust configuration kind of like how ukswrath's setup is. 

• Like 1

post-20010-0-07536500-1452779158_thumb.jpeg<br>

No fogging and enough to have some air circulation in front of the face.<br>

Maybe one fan more will be better but this is quite good.

Edited by elleerre

• 4 weeks later...

I have a select few fans for sale in the Personal Items For Sale:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35497-helmet-fans-by-eqdizzle-double-tap-stunt-special-edition/

Depending on how they're received, I'll be doing these and the basic fans for sale on a regular Continuous Items thread.

• 1 month later...

Any chance of seeing the fan setup you have for your chest and back plate ?  I would be interested in pictures if you have them ?

Thank You,

Dan

TKNoWay

Edited by TK-66929

Hey Dan,

Here's a pic. Two fans in the front, and two in the back.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

I keep my cell phone and wallet inside a Ziploc bag in there. If I ever get hit my a speeder bike or something, I've got my ID on me.

• Like 3