Jamo's ANH-S TK (first) build [MTK]

Looking good mate. I'd perhaps lose some of the return at the shoulder bell bottoms to pull them in a bit more. Forearms lifted up higher too. But great work so far!

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0251 using Tapatalk

In saying lifting up the forearms it would be more accurate for me to say if you can close the forearm/bicep gap... which may mean lowering the biceps slightly too.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0251 using Tapatalk

The biceps need to come down. Think about when you flex y our arm, the armor should cover that area and stop just above the bend and elbow. Once you remove that excess return edge on the bottom of your shoulder bell it'll cover the top of the bicep just fine. Many people think they need to shove the bicep up into their armpits which is incorrect. 

its tough to tell without your thighs on, but i think your cod area may need some trimming up so you can actually move. (but that is just nit picking) 

just keep that in mind when you are working on your thighs, part of the fitting can come from the cod/abdominal area.

looking good though. Its coming along.

• 2 months later...