ANOVOS mic

Wade

I know there is already a post about this, but i feel the post did not answer the questions: What is up with the ANOVOS mic and is it supposed to be that way? I am thinking of preordering a helmet and it would be horrible if this is a common design flaw. I have watched quite a few unboxings and seen some pictures from these forums and several of them seem to be twisted downwards. On the ANOVOS pictures of the helmet you can see that they are slightly angled, but not to the extent of what I've seen people get. If anyone has some input on this i would greatly appreciate it! :D I'll throw in some pictures to hopefully show what i mean: 

ANOVOS' picture:                                              Screenshot of an unboxing                    Screenshot of another unboxing

xy5V8UX.pngySuCEEH.pnga5mxZ8X.png

The Anovos picture is a prototype. Notice the lens isn't even correctly bubbled but the production helmet is. Also, yes the mic tip is not supposed to be pointing completely straight forward. Here's some pics of a screen used helmet and you can clearly see the mic tip is twisted. 

sw_prop_37a-1024x768.jpg

sw_prop_37b-1024x768.jpg