Differences between ANH EP 5 and ROTJ

Forgive me if this has been posted but I looked at the photo album showing the different armors and I even juxtaposed them and I can't tell the difference. I have been told that I have the ANH so I just took his word for it. But what are the differences? For me (or as they say in French: "Fourmi"), it's akin to the difference between a 1965 Mustang and a 1966 Mustang. I'm just curious.

My suggestion is to compare the costume requirement pages:

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

That may be a good way to see the differences.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right, for the general public the differencies between all the armors are so minor, most wouldn´t notice them without having the armors next to each other to search for them.

Only if you are really interested in them and after you learned about them, you will notice them. For the people here it´s a hobby, most other people didn´t even care and don´t know or will not notice.

The link Eric posted will give you all the information you need, Mike.  Yes, they look similar, but there are minor differences.  For instance the hand plates are different, the holster is worn on a different side, and there are variations in the helmet.  There are even differences between ANH Stunt and ANH Hero!  These will matter when you are applying for 501st approval.