Hi-Res TFA TK Pics

A Master Builder

..huh, strange.

I copied the URL and it showing on my end. Let me send you guys the URLS.

http://media.comicbook.com/2016/01/stormtrooperbts-164628.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

These should be viewable:

kcbkBGS.jpg

7HkZHA0.jpgiywwabT.jpgkfQEJ2u.jpg2vqe2jB.jpg3QwB2Ox.jpg

These really are high res (except for the last one.) Zoom into them and you can see some amazing detail in them. I never noticed that the heavy weapon trooper has a camera monopod on the back of his rifle.

There is a lot to see about the seams and other little details of the armor in these, too. For example, you can see the legs have faint rectangle shapes on the inside, and many of the biceps appear to have shims on the inner seam. In one, you can clearly see the overlap of the forward bicep seam, and in the same photo, you can see the crotch armor is cracked at the top. (HWT trooper with the normal rifle.)

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 3

On 1/8/2016 at 4:44 AM, cedron said:

These should be viewable:

-------

These really are high res (except for the last one.) Zoom into them and you can see some amazing detail in them. I never noticed that the heavy weapon trooper has a camera monopod on the back of his rifle.

There is a lot to see about the seams and other little details of the armor in these, too. For example, you can see the legs have faint rectangle shapes on the inside, and many of the biceps appear to have shims on the inner seam. In one, you can clearly see the overlap of the forward bicep seam, and in the same photo, you can see the crotch armor is cracked at the top. (HWT trooper with the normal rifle.)

Thank you for correcting the pics :)

Your image server doesn't allow hot linking but I got around it by cutting and pasting.<br><br>

Awesome share!

:) Them gaskets sure look a lot like yours  ;)

Edited by A Master Builder