My First Build - another CfO ROTJ TK Down-Under

Looks great mate - you're right with the padding - the shoulders tend to sit out and a little higher - I padded mine to get through EIB and Centurion - you've done a great job mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_4889_zpsrcgfkjnt.jpg

So, a quick update for everyone...

few little fixes to make, mostly around the belt (putting the holster on the wrong side doesn't help...   :blink:

the other main issue was the join lines down the shins and thighs weren't straight. so will have to pull them apart, carefully cut/sand/grind them on a flat surface and re glue them.

Hovi mic tips weren't straight, but will be be replacing them with actual speakers from the kit made by ukswrath. system works great, just need to figure out best way to mount it all... also looking into some wireless options to make mounting stuff easier.

@SLY11, would love your opinion about the joins. any advice is most welcome...

the ONLY unfortunate thing is, Life has got so hectic with studies that i literally don't have the time right now to fix these little issues. bring on the holidays i say, 2 or 3 days into them will hopefully re submit for approval... ;)

IMG_4958_zpsc6hhxkjx.jpg

@Disco, my sister lives in Brisbane, so you never know, i may come up and troop one weekend...  :duim:

on a side note, is anyone reading this from Badlands Garrison?? I am hopefully heading over there in sept/oct for 3 weeks. If I do make it, would love to meet up with some International 501st brothers and swap swag/stories. 

I'll also hit up their garrison forum, just a stab in the dark on here... :smiley-sw013:

Edited by Trooper 666

• 1 month later...

so, my last post in here. life has finally quietened down, and i have had a chance to make the requested 'fixes' from our GML...

And am very happy to announce that my numbers have been issued and troops completed.

ID # TK-19819

thanks to everyone for the encouragement and support, especially Sskunky at CFO. couldn't have finished without his level head and sage advice during a few minor (well, not really that minor) hiccups along my 501st Journey.

looking forward to what the legion throws my way...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...