Pawel's Scratchbuilt E-11 with Blaster Core

I saw Erv's demo video some time ago and was super impressed. I was able to order the blaster core yesterday. I'll post my build once I get it in a few weeks. I will have to build a blaster because I currently use a Hasbro and also a Hyperfirm blaster. I may initially try installing the core in my Hasbro since it may have room and it may take me a while to build a blaster from scratch. Maybe not, we'll see.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So... I'm sitting here looking at my sheet metal and after seeing this....

Ā 

I don't know whether I'm going to cry or not

Ā 

Great job man. Top notch! I shall attempt to turn this sheet metal into some form of weapon also

So... I'm sitting here looking at my sheet metal and after seeing this....

Ā 

I don't know whether I'm going to cry or not

Ā 

Great job man. Top notch! I shall attempt to turn this sheet metal into some form of weapon also

Ā 

I was the same in front of DarkSideSithLord tutorial pics... but I didn't give up!

Don't cry and do your best!!!!!! It's gonna be a nice adventure!!! :):):)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got hinted at your video and got blown away by this perfectly

done blaster and presentation.

I guess it's not surprising I looted all information available on the

modifications and resources :D. This is something quite a lot of

people have dreamed for and you have shown it's possible.

Ā 

Thanks for this inspiring work and for sharing it!

• 7 months later...
Hello Pablo, where are you find your Primary speaker with its resonant chamber please ?

Ā 

Hi Fred, the speaker is the one bundled with Blaster Core, the resonant chamber was made by me out of a vitamins tube ;)

Sinse this has been bumped I'll just say thankyou to Pablo for making such a beautifull E-11 and inspiring all us noobies into following in his footsteps.

Ā 

You're welcome!!!!!

It's such a pleasure to be inspirational and to receive almost everyday nice comments on my YouTube video :D

Ā 

Thanks to you!!! :):):)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Pablo

Ā 

Can I ask how you installed the spring system for the End cap clip?

Ā 

My first experiment failed miserably, I made 2 small pins out of a wood nail and then took a spring out of an lighter. Pretty sure I need to use a compressed spring but having trouble finding one.

Hey Pablo

Ā 

Can I ask how you installed the spring system for the End cap clip?

Ā 

My first experiment failed miserably, I made 2 small pins out of a wood nail and then took a spring out of an lighter. Pretty sure I need to use a compressed spring but having trouble finding one.

Ā 

Hi travis!

Ā 

I took mine apart so you can see :) I used a small tough spring and kept it in place with the same screw that holds the base to the body.

Ā 

Shaped the clip accordingly and used a small metal rod to hold it to the base.

Ā 

3478756745_37936a89fd_o.jpg

Hi Pablo,

Ā 

I want to be thankful for the great demonstration that you did to all with your blaster core installed in your E-11 (Art piece).

My partner (Steph - SR Props) and me always were enchanted. For that reason we inherited and created our to blaster kit, so that easily an electronic module could be adapted. Troopers need a real blaster as this one. (At least similar!) :)

Ā 

Question,

Ā 

Is it enough with 1 speaker (8ohm, 1 watt) or better with 2? (8ohm each one, 2 watts).-

Ā 

Nice job!

Vader Bless ;)

Hi Pablo,

Ā 

I want to be thankful for the great demonstration that you did to all with your blaster core installed in your E-11 (Art piece).

My partner (Steph - SR Props) and me always were enchanted. For that reason we inherited and created our to blaster kit, so that easily an electronic module in its interior could be adapted. Troopers need a real blaster as this one. (At least similar!) :)

Ā 

Question,

Ā 

Is it enough with 1 speaker (8ohm, 1 watt) or better with 2? (8ohm each one, 2 watts).-

Ā 

Nice job!

Vader Bless ;)

Ā 

Thank you very much for your kind words, you've done a great job with your kit :)

Ā 

Since the bundled speaker is VERY powerful, one is enough, with two is almost too loud, I had to turn down the volume knob a bit ;)

Hi travis!

Ā 

I took mine apart so you can see :) I used a small tough spring and kept it in place with the same screw that holds the base to the body.

Ā 

Shaped the clip accordingly and used a small metal rod to hold it to the base.

Ā 

3478756745_37936a89fd_o.jpg

Ā 

That really helps mate!

Ā 

I havent shaped the bottom of the pin, actually never crossed my mind.

Ā 

thank you for going through the trouble to help me out, cheers! :)

That really helps mate!

Ā 

I havent shaped the bottom of the pin, actually never crossed my mind.

Ā 

thank you for going through the trouble to help me out, cheers! :)

Ā 

You're welcome!

Ā 

Maybe someone with a real Sterling can post a pic of the original parts and how they're assembled? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...