TK-76327 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [RS] [522}

Ben "Buttons" DeVries

TK-76327

Central Garrison, Imperial 80th Squad

Council Bluffs, IA

Mandatory Information

• Armor = RS Prop Masters (RS) Full Commission (with some corrections)
  • Helmet= RS Prop Masters (RS)
  • Blaster= BlasTech E-11 and DLT-19, RS Prop Masters (RS)

Optional

• Height = 67"
  • Weight = 135 pounds
  • Boots = RS Prop Masters (RS)
  • Canvas belt = RS Prop Masters (RS)
  • Hand Plates = RS Prop Masters (RS)
  • Electronics= iComm with wireless setup, Bucket fan by EchoWorks
  • Neck Seal = RS Prop Masters (RS)
  • Holster = RS Prop Masters (RS)

Photos

headshot1_zpshhhmmii0.jpg

Full Body Front

FULLfront_zpshprvuwif.jpg

Full Body Back

FULLback_zps64nm9nbm.jpg

Full Body Left - Arms Raised

FULLleft2_zpspbdavjwi.jpg

Full Body Right - Arms Raised

FULLright2_zpsiahwyifn.jpg

Right Side Detail

Rightdetail_zpstvpm20gk.jpg

Left Side Detail

Leftdetail_zpst4nkofl4.jpg

Abdomen Details

Abdetail_zpsvvvefks7.jpg

Action Shot

actionshot_zpszqwgoh9y.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment

codattachment_zpsvybwpgis.jpg

Interior Strapping

strapping_zpsg7scgovd.jpg

Helmet Details

Front

bucket1_zpsgw3pn3x5.jpg

Left

bucket2_zpsgmvdgt6s.jpg

Right

bucket3_zpskp1sfuju.jpg

Back

bucket4_zpsjadbegnp.jpg

Hovi Tip Detail

bucket5_zpsuzaqrsnl.jpg

Lens Color

bucket6_zpsaj0npcdt.jpg

Blaster - Left (E-11)

E11left_zps4u2er2ii.jpg

Blaster - Right (E-11)

E11right_zpshxg8umzr.jpg

DLT-19 - Left

DLT19left_zpsvmsfhegt.jpg

DLT-19 - Right

DLT19right_zpsznonckyk.jpg

Neck Seal

neckseal1_zpsogcntc1c.jpg

Thermal Detonator

thermaldet1_zps62jj66gv.jpg

thermaldet2_zpsnfymuakx.jpg

Holster Attachment

holsterdetail_zpsij8ke9zj.jpg

belt2_zps2zquotsj.jpg

belt1_zps4ffedazg.jpg

Thank you for your consideration.

With Unquestioned Loyalty,

Ben DeVries

TK-76327

The side "Split Rivits" are missing "White Paint".

Andy

Actually they are painted white, just worn and chipped from trooping already. Not sure if I'm going to repaint them cause I like the worn look to them. I scratched and chipped my ab buttons though on a troop this past weekend. Those I am going to retouch.

Looking good trooper. Only suggestion I have is raising your back armor up a tiny bit. Looks like there's a little bit of an overlap on the kidney piece.

Good luck sir!

Looking good trooper. Only suggestion I have is raising your back armor up a tiny bit. Looks like there's a little bit of an overlap on the kidney piece.

Good luck sir!

Sounds good and thank you. Gonna look at the strapping and tighten some areas as well. The back plate sits on the kidney plate when I'm standing straight, so I'll look into that overlap as well and adjust as needed. Thanks Snaps!

G'day Ben, and thank you for your application, and another sharp RS build, lets take a look.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for EIB. Welcome to Expert Infantry trooper!  :salute:

Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section, we review suggestions made by your fellow troopers and our own observations. All go towards improving the final look of your armor.

If there is anything that would affect a future Centurion application it will be mentioned in that section at the bottom.

To be honest, there is not a lot to talk about here, its more about balancing and fine tuning.

Thigh positioning:

Your thigh armor, with the ammo pack on could sit a little higher, as it is quite a bit lower than the other.

Back to Kidney overlap:

There is a visible overlap between your back and kidney plate, that looks like it may not always occur, but I think you are already looking to make adjustments. This would be great if you could reduce or eliminate it for a future centurion application ;)

Blasters:

Vern mentioned your blaster weathering was lacking detail. Photographs never really give us the same representation of what can be seen first hand holding and looking at the item itself, so all may not be as it seems with your images. In saying this, when it comes to weathering I am a firm believer in less is more, and a little research on what materials the parts of a real Sterling were made of as well as the various bits and pieces the prop department decided to stick on them. Parts like the T tracks which are made from plastic might look different to the steel barrel and trigger guard. of the E-11. :)

Centurion Suggestions:

The ultimate accuracy required for Centurion is up to the trooper, but there are a few things we would like to see corrected so you look your best.

Sniper plate alignment:

I'm not sure what type of bonding agent RS use, so this may be a little tricky to accomplish, however the plate should follow the ridge of the top of the shin. Yours appears to sit below the ridge, and we think this is something that should be corrected for your Centurion application

FULLleft2_zpsr83opmuj.jpg

Correct Sniper plate positioning

gallery_14191_22_240584_zpsudnzdkzu.jpg

Drop Boxes:

These need to align with the outer edges of the plastic ammo portion of your belt. in a few of the photos, yours are sitting in from there.  Below is the correct alignment

awesome%20belt_zpso21pqdi6.jpg

Side Rivets: 

These will most defiantly need to be painted white for a future centurion submission. Centurion is about a higher level of accuracy, and we do want our Troopers looking like they just stepped off the movie set.

CRL wording.

Rivets are painted white.

All in all, you have a very nice set of armor and only a few adjustments and modifications, and we hope to see you in the Centurion application thread soon, well done Trooper :duim:

Once again congratulations on achieving EIB!!