how do i fix a small hole in my armor

You can use white epoxy or you can fill it with melted ABS.

If you take a little abs glue and mix with ABS shavings, you end up with a past. I think one of our troopes already posted about this, so pardon me for not quoting the post or author.

I hope you didn't use rivets to remount the straps.

no i use abs white glue and mounted it that way... it worked great , i just have to fill the holes now,,,, i will glue some abs plastic behind the hole then fill it... rod

Paul (Troopermaster) once told me a nice trick to fill holes.

Warm up a piece of abs (heat gun, hair dryer, boiling water,...) and then, take the piece with anything but your hand, place it behind your hole and push it in. This will push the warm ABS inside the hole and the only thing left to do is to glue the ABS in the back of the armor.

Read all about it here:

---------------

Simple trick!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Paul (Troopermaster) once told me a nice trick to fill holes.

Warm up a piece of abs (heat gun, hair dryer, boiling water,...) and then, take the piece with anything but your hand, place it behind your hole and push it in. This will push the warm ABS inside the hole and the only thing left to do is to glue the ABS in the back of the armor.

Simple trick!

I'd like to see pictures of how that works out. I would think that you would end up with a small indentation where the plastic doesn't quite fill the hole.

thanks for the advise .. man i am glad to be part of this forum

I got some unwanted holes too, I just put some tiny pieces of thin tape on top of them and put some white paint on the tape. Worked nicely :D, could put a thin coat of glue over the taped/painted area to make it all stable incase something someday would happen to touch/scratch the area.