OMG HELP HELP IM IN DEEP DODO

I NEED SOME HELP . MY GF'S DOG NADE A CHEW TOY OUT OF SOME OF MY NEW FX KIT. THE DOG GOT TO MY R AND L THIGH PCS. YES ALL 4 . I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THEM TO . I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW . I NEED EVERYONE IN TK LAND TO HELP ME WITH THIS ONE . WERE DO I GO . WHAT DO I DO ? I CANT KILL THE DOG LOL . I DEFF NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS . IM STUCK NOW . PLEASE ALL IN TK LAND HELP ME . IM NEW TO THIS SO I DONT KNOW WERE TO GO FROM HERE .PM ME OR E-MAIL ME WITH ALL HELP .SNOOPY93JEEP@YAHOO.COM . YES THIS DOES SUCK .

THANKS

CHARLIE

Well, first of all, no matter how serious the problem is, no one should post the entire message in captial letters, it's just annoying, at least for me.

As for you problem, I can't do more than giving you suggestion of what I would have done... I would have killed the dog.... but that's just me I guess.

There's a guy in my garrison who knows where to get spare parts for FX TK kits. I'll ask him to contact you.

I echo Ironclaw's statement, both in killing the dog and posting etiquette. Next time avoid using all caps. It amounts to SHOUTING.

Do yourself a favor next time and keep your armor (and anything else you don't want to become a chew toy) in either a bin with a locking lid, or a spare room that has a door that can be closed and/or locked.

I have never understood why typing in all caps seems to get under peoples skin....

Kill the dog, sprinkle its blood on the ruined pieces and throw the thighs and dog in a furnace. Contact Deckard, I bet he could probably help you out.

Yeah like Smitty said just contact Deckard check the fx lite thread

ok sry for the caps . im not yelling . most of my work i have to do in caps so im used to it . i will rember it . i have e-mailed deckard he can not help me @ this time but will keep me on file if he gets the parts in . i did go to walmart today and get a big tote to put everything in now . kill the dog was what i was thinking .

Guest TK-2416

OMG.. it brings childhood memories to my mind.. My dear dog bit the head of my 3 days old Darth Vader kenner toy when I was just a small kid..... :Laser:

OMG.. it brings childhood memories to my mind.. My dear dog bit the head of my 3 days old Darth Vader kenner toy when I was just a small kid..... :Laser:

So, uhm, this was just like one week ago? :D

You could also try going frankenarmor, buy parts from RT MOD, AP, or perhaps TE2. That said I think all but AP are down right now so AP would be your only option unless someone has spare shins laying around.

ok sry for the caps . im not yelling . most of my work i have to do in caps so im used to it . i will rember it . i have e-mailed deckard he can not help me @ this time but will keep me on file if he gets the parts in . i did go to walmart today and get a big tote to put everything in now . kill the dog was what i was thinking .

Charlie

There's a guy on the big auction site who sells each piece for £5-£10 no matter what it is, hand plate

or thigh. You might want to keep your eyes out on there and see if you can pick up the pieces

you need.

As for the rebel scum dog! :angry: .......just make sure its passes to the next world in a very

humane way <_<

Be wary of buying parts like that - usually only recasters sell on the *Bay or via "garrison friend specials". You can buy from the person you got your FX from if you trust them. Else there's always Deckard on these boards.

Well how bad is the damage? Can you sand em down and repaint them? Rustoleum high performance gloss white is a pretty close match to ABS. Instead of $50 it could be a $10 repair...

i did think about that but it is way to far gone to help them . i have made a hole in the back yard and going to give them the right send off . in the same maner that LS did to DV .

i did think about that but it is way to far gone to help them . i have made a hole in the back yard and going to give them the right send off . in the same maner that LS did to DV .

Rest In Pieces (RIP) :(.

.........and if the dog "just so happens" to slip in to that hole,....wellll.... ;)

.........and if the dog "just so happens" to slip in to that hole,....wellll.... ;)

Well, you know... they put dogs to sleep that has bitten or killed someone, shouldn't be different in this case, it killed your armor. I understand it's not a person, but hey.... it's just not an acceptable behaviour! :D

Ok, enough kill the dog...even though it should be done.

If you post some photos of the damage, someone may have an idea how to repair or cover them until you get new pieces.

Ok, enough kill the dog...even though it should be done.

If you post some photos of the damage, someone may have an idea how to repair or cover them until you get new pieces.

no way to fix them .i wish i could . 4pcs are now meny small ones lots of them . i still cant find replacements eather i have looked all day long . sent lots of e-mails . im just going to have to sit and see if i get some e-mails back

ONe time me and the g/f were watching a house for a friend of ours. She had a German Sheppard Puppy (if you could call him that, he was HUGE) and he ate the power plug for my guitar amp, my electric razor out of my backpack, and a few other things that i cant remember at the moment.

ONe time me and the g/f were watching a house for a friend of ours. She had a German Sheppard Puppy (if you could call him that, he was HUGE) and he ate the power plug for my guitar amp, my electric razor out of my backpack, and a few other things that i cant remember at the moment.

People, you need to feed your dogs more often!