Jins AP stunt build

Haha thanks!

I'm actually not the first with the new AP kit. There is a guy in our garrison that got his AP kit at the same time and finished it about a month ago, he just doesn't post up anything.

• Like 2

Thanks, I'm going to post up the photo's I sent in for submission in a bit. There is stuff that I will definitely need to change for trooping. Mainly better securing the shins to prevent side to side movement, how the helmet sits as well as cutting behind the knee area. It may not be as pretty as some of what people have been doing here recently but I'm happy how it turned out, especially since this was the first thing like this I have ever done. 

The top 4 I sent in with the initial application and the GML wanted me to fix the TD height, screw angle, as well as the angle on the ammo pouch. The bottom 3 are from the 2nd successful attempt. On a side, the 2nd pictures were taken with the assistance of the gf, which was huge help lol.

P3090519.jpg

P3090534.jpg

P3090535.jpg

P3090539.jpg

And the 2nd attempt below.

P3180015.jpg

P3180008.jpgP3180021.jpg

and forgot these ones!

P3090530.jpg

P3090547.jpg

Edited by Jinsei
  • Like 6

Thanks all for the kind words :D

Yeah the hand plates are  the ABS ones, and do look too thick.

I'm leaning towards getting my stuff together for EIB then Centurion if  I can manage it. The hand plates are in the process of being replaced a set of latex ones.

Just because I got the tk accepted doesn't mean I'm finished with it yet!

• Like 2

FANTASTIC JOB it fits you like a glove!

I just rough trim the hand plates off the ABS sheet since most customers upgrade for the rubber ones, you need to remove a lot more material all around.

Mark (AP)

Edited by ABS80
  • Like 2

Armor looks great but the one thing that is sticking out to me is the hand plates. Why do they look so thick? if they are the ABS ones, I would sand them down a lot.

I was thinking same thing... At certain angle I thought it was flaps or something...

Awesome job, and congrats again!

Edited by TK 2759
  • Like 1