Accurate TFA Pistol Print Run

***EDIT UPDATE 3/10***

I've opened up the contest to win a free kit of the SE-44C Officer Pistol

All you have to do is follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram and Like and share the Contest Post to enter! You can follow, like and share on both Instagram and Facebook to double your chances to win! Don't forget to share! If this posts gets over 100 shares then I will be selecting 2 winner and giving out 2 kits! The winner(s) will be selected on April 2nd!

Head on over to my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mo3dprinting

and Instagram @mo3d.printing

***EDIT UPDATE 3/3***

I just entered this SE-44C Officer Pistol into the Starwars prop competition over at 3D Hubs. They take the communities vote into account when selecting a winner. Hopefully you guys will head over and give my entry an up vote! You'll need a 3D Hubs account to vote but I know a lot of you already have one! Below is the link.

https://www.3dhubs.com/talk/thread/star-wars-3d-design-and-print-competition#comment-33898

The competition is in a forum format and it is pretty badly laid out. You'll need to scroll down near the bottom of the page to find my entry. Thanks for the help guys!

I'm going to be doing an Officer Pistol kit giveaway! One lucky person will win a free kit, mailed to their door. I will post details in the next couple of days on how to enter to win. Also if I win the 3D Hubs competition then I will up the number for free kit giveaways so be sure to help me win!

Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram for the most up to date information on the contest and the giveaway!

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/mo3dprinting

Instagram:  @mo3d.printing

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums.

I've had the privelage to work with several of you and print some awesome stuff.

I've been working hard the last month to model and 3D print  what I feel to be an extremely accurate TFA officer pistol. I used the two close up movie prop pictures as references and modeled everything from scratch except the glock lower receiver. I've just finished my first print and have attached the pictures below! I haven't added the finishing screws yet and I am currently working on adding a red LED that lights up when pulling the cocking lever back (I dont know how accurate it is, but I thought it would be fun).

I designed all parts with tolerances which means this thing literally snaps together with arguably no sanding. 

I am currently talking to a few of you who are already interested and wanted to let everyone else know that I will be doing a print run. If anyone is interested in ordering one of these let me know (I'll respond fastest through email mo3d.printing@gmail.com)

I will probably post a short video of the LED and cocking lever working on facebook/instagram when I get the chance. If interested, just search for "mo3d printing" and you'll find me. Thanks!

Edited by mo3dprinting
  • Like 1

NIce work! I can see small flaws on the white shell, glock frame, visor, end cap and ejecting muzzle, but overall this is a very nice model. Well done.

Edited by The5thHorseman

Definitely interested in seeing how this comes out, including your asking price. Looking forward to seeing the video. :)

+1 and I presume they'd fit the holster just fine...

Thanks for the interest everyone. If you are interested in purchasing please shoot me a PM on here or an email at mo3d.printing@gmail.com<br><br>

I am currently working with some community members to add the holster attachment. Understandably this is important and it will be included in the prints/orders.<br><br>

The orders will include the unassembled printed parts you see in the pictures posted above plus the mentioned holster attachment (still being designed) unless requested otherwise. <br><br>

I will start the first run in the next few days, let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks for the interest everyone. If you are interested in purchasing please shoot me a PM on here or an email at mo3d.printing@gmail.com<br><br>

I am currently working with some community members to add the holster attachment. Understandably this is important and it will be included in the prints/orders.<br><br>

The orders will include the unassembled printed parts you see in the pictures posted above plus the mentioned holster attachment (still being designed) unless requested otherwise. <br><br>

I will start the first run in the next few days, let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Interested

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks TK6682! I put a lot of work into it. <br><br>

For those of you who I've talked to and we're interested in shipping to the UK and Canada. Sorry for the delay and confusing, I've never done international shipping before and i had to shop around for a better quote. I've found a more reasonable shipping method at $20. <br><br>

Let me know if any of you still interested. Email me at mo3d.printing@gmail.com