Anovos TFA FN Stormtrooper Helmet Thoughts?

cjdesign

Got my Anovos TKFO helmet today. It is perfect. None of the flaws others are speaking of. It is first class all away around. Now I'll be working on the voice/speakers and helmet fans.

Got my Anovos TKFO helmet today. It is perfect. None of the flaws others are speaking of. It is first class all away around. Now I'll be working on the voice/speakers and helmet fans.

Ā 

Make sure you insulate it. These things echo like crazy inside.

• Like 1

Received my second one today as well and it is perfect, and why line the helmet I never have lined any of my first trilogy helmets, and they are way thinner.

Anyway the Anovos helmet is awesome!!!!!!! Love it,

AL

• Like 1

Recieved mine on the 18th actually...2 gifts in one day ; ). Overall, very pleased with this lid. It did have the slight little buckle in the center just above the visor as a member previously mentioned but this is barely worth mentioning.

Edited by Dynamic1

Got mine on Monday. No issues apart from ONE of the little hexagons is a little funny. I'm not worried about it. This is my first helmet so I don't know what the standards are, but these lenses definitely aren't was I was hoping for. Very blurry, and Ā they warp your vision in a couple small spots.

I was personally not a fan of the hardhat suspension. So I ripped that out immediately and velcro'd in some foam pads from a military helmet/an old lightly used mx helmet I had. Hopefully going to get to stuffing electronics in it this weekend.

----------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Help!, got a letter in the post yesterday from FEDEX for a bill of ā‚¬61.87 for duty and tax on a Anovos force awakens helmet I got just after Christmas,Ā 

Ā 

Is this right?

Ā 

I can't believe they want this much off me after all the money I already paid for the item and shipping etc, has anyone any experience with this?

Ā 

Help!, got a letter in the post yesterday from FEDEX for a bill of ā‚¬61.87 for duty and tax on a Anovos force awakens helmet I got just after Christmas,Ā 
Ā 
Is this right?
Ā 
I can't believe they want this much off me after all the money I already paid for the item and shipping etc, has anyone any experience with this?

Ā 

Ā 

Chris you can try contacting ANOVOS customer Service and see what they have to say about it but we've been hearing troopers from certain countries are being hit with astronomical shipping costs.Ā 

I wonder if those complaining people ever ordered from oversea.

Ā 

I canĀ“t imagine how someone blames Anovos with the import taxes set by their government (and a small fee fedex takes for handling).

Ā 

I think you hit the nail on the head. For some ordering overseas is completely new not to mention, unless you do a lot of business outside of your own country most individuals may not even know about their countries tariffs and import fees.

I think you hit the nail on the head. For some ordering overseas is completely new not to mention, unless you do a lot of business outside of your own country most individuals may not even know about their countries tariffs and import fees.

Ive ordered lots of things from ebay and the like before from overseas but never got an extra bill for duty and customs, although most of theses items were not very expensive, the most would have been under around ā‚¬200.

I dont blame Anovos and I know different countries have various import fees but I may mention it to Anovos just to see if they have a view on the subject.

Ive ordered lots of things from ebay and the like before from overseas but never got an extra bill for duty and customs, although most of theses items were not very expensive, the most would have been under around ā‚¬200.

I dont blame Anovos and I know different countries have various import fees but I may mention it to Anovos just to see if they have a view on the subject.

Frequently eBayers will mark items as gift on the customs form in an attempt to avoid the added fees. When buying from a company, this is not the case. You can expect to have the full value marked on the customs form, therefore incurring full fees.

• 1 month later...