Where Can I Find Thew New Order Stormtrooper Gloves?

Cladius

Hey guys, so have slowly been picking away at some stuff for my First Order build but I have had trouble finding a good place to find the gloves.

I believe I saw a topic on here somewhere where someone was making the boots/ gloves combo, but since the topic has been locked and PM'img him doesn't work since his inbox is full..

I was just wondering if anyone knew where to find a good set of them and could steer me in the right direction.

So far I have this done or taken care of for my build:

-Helmet

-Gaskets

-Undersuit

-Boots

-3D Printed blaster

So as you can see I am getting pretty close with the odds and ends and it will soon be time to purchase the full set of armour. 

Thanks for your guys help! 

Imperial Boots sells them.

www.imperialboots.com

Or, you can get a secondhand set of Anovos gloves from someone who has already upgraded their gloves from the stock Anovos to the (far more accurate) IB gloves.

• Like 1

This is what Anovos shipped out to Alphas and Betas. It needs slight modification with removal of some of the leather, but approvable!

White Eaglehttp://www.dcglove.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=2153

I love these gloves, I cried a little when modifying them as the leather is buttery soft.

• Like 2

Imperial Boots sells them.

www.imperialboots.com

Or, you can get a secondhand set of Anovos gloves from someone who has already upgraded their gloves from the stock Anovos to the (far more accurate) IB gloves.

I didn't see them on imperial boots. I'm pretty sure I looked there earlier but I could be wrong.

This is what Anovos shipped out to Alphas and Betas. It needs slight modification with removal of some of the leather, but approvable!

I love these gloves, I cried a little when modifying them as the leather is buttery soft.

Lol if I can't find anything else I might go with these.

Imperial Boots does have the gloves. Francois has an additional thread here on FISD. He also bundles the gloves with the boots. His have the palm pads and black stitching. They're great. I have both alpha and Francois's gloves. The White Eagle are now my backup gloves.

Here's the thread - http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31188-tk7-trooper-boots-by-ib-ready-for-sale/

I have at least one pair of ANOVOS type gloves that you need to mod to get screen accurate, as above. Or, you can wait for Imperial Boots to take orders again.

Imperial Boots does have the gloves. Francois has an additional thread here on FISD. He also bundles the gloves with the boots. His have the palm pads and black stitching. They're great. I have both alpha and Francois's gloves. The White Eagle are now my backup gloves.

Here's the thread - http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31188-tk7-trooper-boots-by-ib-ready-for-sale/

Thanks for the link!

I have at least one pair of ANOVOS type gloves that you need to mod to get screen accurate, as above. Or, you can wait for Imperial Boots to take orders again.

I think I'll wait for the time being and see if that thread opens up in january. Thanks! :)

Edited by Cladius

I have a pair of Medium FOTK (black/white) "alpha" gloves "for sale"... and a pair of untrimmed spats.

I'll take those spats off of your hands, especially if they come with the latch greeblies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'll take those spats off of your hands, especially if they come with the latch greeblies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They do! I have to dig them out of the bottom of the "leftovers" box for ya and find a good box for $5 shipping.

Email contact@imperialboots.com he has them in stock and is selling to legion members. After the first of the year he's putting them on his website. He has the boots too.

I just ordered boots and gloves from him yesterday. Email him and ask. He may have your size.

Curious where did you source your blaster? I need one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. I sent him an email about it. The store isn't opened again until January 4th according to his site. So not sure if he will reply back to me or not before then. And the blaster I am getting 3D printed. There's the SLS files available and pinned in this section. :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this link, it helped me out!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1