ANOVOS TFA Armor Release First Week of 2016?

Yummi

Just look at the costume pricing alone for the ANOVOS FOTK it seems like almost all that price is used for labour, a but expensive for me cause with the Canadian dollar as it is now I would be sitting at 9 grand plus taxes, customs fees, and all that stuff

For Germany the shipping costs are way lower now via DHL Express only a bit over 300$ :) Thats ok for me now and I think for some more people out there too. Just wanted to inform you guys

It's great there is now a cheaper option. Have you figured out what your import/duty charges might come to? They can add up  :huh:

In Germany - add price and shipping, then put 19% on top of that. Depending on item there might be additional % - mostly between 3 to 8%.

Ouch

Comes close to $2,500 with taxes and shipping for me. I was hoping it'd be in the $1,500 range, and all the rumors are pointing to the standard line version (no helmet, etc.) still being in the $1,000+ range. Sorry but have to say I'm out at this point. Just too much money for what it is.

• Like 1