ANOVOS TFA Armor Release First Week of 2016?

Yummi

Everyone is talking about it being $1800 for their kit. Is there any reference video or link you can post? Or is the price just hearsay? I can't believe they would charge that much, if so me and Jim are going to be good friends lmao

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The kit from anovos is 1800.00 plus shipping if you get into a wave. Take the 500.00 helmet out that they'll sell for 1000 retail and you get a proorder suit level one price of 1300.00.

Send tuskentrooper a pm for details on the kit price.

The other available kit costs less and the surface needs work, the helm isn't as nice, and the thermal detonator is huge. Very nice work but will need more work to finish. The monetary savings leads to more hours labour.

I suspect a fully wearable fotk will be 3500 - 4500.00 , someday. They are better off not doing that and offering kits for 2700 with the good helmet.

Hope sooner than later. But I might be wasting my breath cause they did say after New Years Day, which could be 365 days ... after.

Every day after Jan 01 2016 is after new years day. I could graduate from nursing school before they have a kit for public consumption.

If they start pre-selling for the TFA trooper before they've delivered on some of their previous high-priced orders (like Vader, Luke and Han belts, etc), there's going to be a riot over on the RPF I think lol

Maybe, but not neccessarily. There´s always the argument with having done the major work for the 501st TFA suits.

But i don´t think the armor will be seen soon - as they usually announce the stuff, then collect the money in tiers, and only some (or more) time later the stuff is seen on shipping notices.

• Like 2

If they start pre-selling for the TFA trooper before they've delivered on some of their previous high-priced orders (like Vader, Luke and Han belts, etc), there's going to be a riot over on the RPF I think lol

They can riot. But when anovos gets a thousand orders for tier one armour kits with no helmets for 800.00 a pop ...all that other stuff will appear very quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

That's what they're worth. 1800.00 minus the helm. Tier one will be cheap. Then 1000. Then 1200. Ish. The cheaper they are at preorder the more they get.

• 3 months later...

I keep wondering about these latex gaskets. My GF has a strong latex allergy, and there's absolutely no way I would ever wear gaskets made from it (or frankly even have them in the house). I also worry about latex sensitive people during a troop; some of these allergies can be life threatening and triggered just from offgassing or fine wear particles.

Aside from the gawdawful ANOVOS gaskets or fabric, do we have any other options?

Now the pages are "live" on the official website. I do not comment the prices, but the funny thing of the relevant shipment costs in Europe. For Italy ranges between 900 and 1300 US dollars.

TK25375 communication from Tapatalk

Now the pages are "live" on the official website. I do not comment the prices, but the funny thing of the relevant shipment costs in Europe. For Italy ranges between 900 and 1300 US dollars.

TK25375 communication from Tapatalk

I really dont understand how they calculate shipping. At least 900 $ for shipping of an item which is produced in the USA for shipping to Europe is really disappointing. The next thing is I ordered the Standard Line Helmet and they told me that the kit of the suit will be available with helmet and without helmet at the same time and now we have to wait till august to order them without helmet -.-

And the price is WAY to high ! For a kit

Edited by MaxSW

For that same 7 grand worth of money (spent spaced out over the years), I built my 4 approved 501st costumes and bought an Iron Man costume on the side.

• Like 1